YouTube TV Subscription-based television streaming service provides access to live and on-demand TV channels from major broadcast networks, cable networks, and popular streaming channels. With a YouTube TV subscription, you can watch popular shows and events from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, Disney Channel, FX, and many more.
Signing Up for YouTube TV Subscription is Very Simple
You can do it through both the YouTube TV website and the app. To sign up for YouTube TV follow the given steps:-
- Visit the YouTube TV website. You can access it by typing tv.youtube.com in your web browser’s address bar.
- Click on the “Start Free Trial” button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to your Google account. Note, if you don’t have a Google account, you will have to create one first by clicking on the “Create account” button and following the on-screen instructions.
- In the next step, you have to set your location. Currently, YouTube tv is accessible in most metropolitan areas in the US. If it is available in your area then you can use third-party VPN services.
- YouTube tv has only a channel package, you can check out the channels available and click on next to continue.
- If you want to watch some extra networks, you can add them to your subscription for the price of $15 per month.
- Enter your payment details. YouTube TV offers a free trial period of seven days, after which you’ll need to pay for the service. Enter your payment information, including your credit or debit card details.
- Confirm your subscription. Once you’ve entered your payment information, click on the “Buy” button to confirm your subscription.
- That’s it! You’re now ready to start watching TV on YouTube TV. Enjoy!
Note:- if you are happy with YouTube tv then you can cancel your subscription within the next 30 days and avoid getting charged for next month.