It’s important to cancel your YouTube TV Free Trial before the trial period ends to avoid being charged. YouTube Premium is a subscription-based service that offers ad-free access to YouTube videos, as well as exclusive content and features. If you have signed up for the free trial but decide not to continue with the service then you can cancel your subscription easily.
How To Get YouTube TV Free Trial?
- You can get a free trial of YouTube TV by signing up for the service on the YouTube TV website. When you sign up, you’ll be asked to enter your payment details, but you won’t be charged until the end of the trial period.
- During your trial period, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the features of YouTube TV, including access to live and on-demand content from over 70 top networks.
- At the end of the trial period, you’ll be charged the standard monthly rate unless you cancel before then. During the trial period, customers can also take advantage of all of YouTube TV’s features, such as personalized recommendations, cloud DVR, and streaming on up to three devices at once.
- The trial period typically lasts seven days, after which customers will be billed for their subscriptions.
Here Are the Steps to Cancel Your YouTube TV Free Trial:
Using web browser
- Open the YouTube website on your browser.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Purchases and memberships option under the drop-down menu.
- Under the membership section, click on manage members to make the changes.
- Click on Deactivate option next to the free trial deadline.
- A pop-up message will appear asking whether 6ou want to pause the subscription or not. Click on ‘continue to cancel’ to continue.
- Select the reason for cancellation and click Next.
- A pop-up message will appear, click Yes, Cancel to confirm your action.
Read Also: TV.Youtube.com/Verify
Using YouTube app
- Launch the YouTube app on your device.
- On the top right corner, select your profile icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select the purchases and memberships option.
- Under the membership section, select the premium membership.
- Tap on the cancel membership to cancel the subscription.
- Select the desired reason why you are cancelling your free trial.
- Tap on the cancel premium to confirm your cancellation.
- That’s it, you have successfully cancelled your premium membership.
Using ios device
If you are using an iOS device to cancel your membership, the process will be slightly different. On iPhone, you are directly subscribed to YouTube and you have to cancel the subscription through the App Store on your ios device. Follow the given below steps to cancel the subscription on an ios device:-
- Open settings on your iPhone.
- Click on the Apple ID at the top.
- Click on the subscription option from the available options.
- Find the YouTube premium subscription option and select it.
- Then click on cancel the subscription.
- Now, your YouTube TV Free Trial is cancelled on your ios device.
Read Also: YouTube to MP3
Read Also:- Cancel Youtube TV Subscription
Why Did YouTube TV Charge Me for a Free Trial?
It’s possible that you were charged for a YouTube TV free trial if you did not cancel your subscription before the trial period ended. Many subscription-based services, including YouTube TV, offer a free trial period for a set amount of time, after which the subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged.
Why Can’t I Cancel My YouTube Membership?
There can be different reasons why you are not able to cancel your YouTube membership. Follow are some main reasons:-
● Minor glitches or technical glitches on the website or app
● Unstable internet connection
● Server down issue
● Using an outdated YouTube app
● Corrupted cache files