This blog will discuss how to Enter youtube.com/activate on your Smart TV, Wii U, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung, Roku, PS3, Xbox Apple, Android TV, LG, Kodi, Nintendo Switch and Other Streaming Devices etc. Follow the easy steps below:
- Open YouTube and select “Login” on a Smart TV.
- Display the activation code on the screen.
- Open youtube.com/activate on your mobile device (phone, tablet, or laptop).
- To access your Google profile, log in with your Google password and enter the code that the TV issued you in the window that pops up on your computer.
- Click “Next,” confirm your action with “Accept,” and enjoy the expanded mobile management options.
Also Read:-Disneyplus.com login/begin
- Link Youtube to Mobile Using Code
- Activate Youtube on Roku TV
- Activate YouTube on Apple TV
- Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire TV
- Activate YouTube on Android TV
- Activate Youtube on LG Smart TV
- Activate YouTube on Samsung TV
- Activate YouTube on Kodi
- Watch YouTube on Nintendo Switch
- Watch YouTube on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series S / X
- Activate YouTube active on Chromecast
- Activate YouTube on PlayStation3
- How to Sign Up
- How to get it on Wii U
- Reference Link:
Link Youtube to Mobile Using Code
It is possible to connect your Smart TV to YouTube and your mobile phone via the link youtube.com activate:
- Launch YouTube on your smart TV.
- Click on the Gear icon on the top left of the screen. This will take you to settings.
- Now scroll down to tap on the option called as “Link TV & Phone”.
- You will see an 8-digit code in blue color on your TV screen.
- Now open YouTube App on your mobile phone.
- Go to “general” tab and you will see a “watch on TV” option.
- Tap on “Enter TV Code” option. You will see a black form on your mobile screen.
- Type in the 8-digit code.
- If you see the option, click “Link”.
Your mobile device has been successfully linked to YouTube on your smart TV.
Also Read: Tv.youtube.com/start
Activate Youtube on Roku TV
Follow one of the guides below to activate YouTube on Roku via Youtube.com/activate: –
- On the home screen, open it, then type in YouTube.
- On the page of options, choose YouTube TV, then press on Add channel.
- After the installation, click on the Channel.
- In the app, select your account icon at the lower left corner.
- Then click on Sign in.
- If you do see the activation code, take note of it somewhere.
- Then on your computer or mobile device, go to Youtube.com/activate and enter the code.
- Then, click Next.
- Then, YouTube will be available for you on the Roku device.
Activate YouTube on Apple TV
To Activate YouTube Apple TV then go directly to youtube.com/activate link.Follow the steps for activating YouTube by following the steps below: –
- Utilizing your remote, go through the home screen, and look to find App Store.
- With your remote, search for the app store, after which you can select the App Store.
- Search for YouTube, Select it, and click the Get button to download the application.
- After installing the app, open it, click the button Sign in, and a verification code will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to Youtube.com/activate from your laptop or smartphone and then enter the code.
- When you click Next, enter an activation key, you’ll see that the YouTube app loads onto the Apple TV as your account is activated on the streaming device.
Also Read: http://stan.com.au/activate
Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire TV
Follow the steps below to get step-by-step directions:-
- Start the menu on your Fire TV device and access the Google Play Store through the home menu.
- Then, you can search for YouTube and choose it from the available applications.
- Once inside the app, then download and install the application.
- After the app has been installed After the app is installed, click “Open” to start YouTube.
- In the app, tap on Sign in using an internet browser, and a code will be displayed on the screen.
- Connect to Youtube.com/activate from your PC.
- Enter the code that was given to you prior.
- When you’ve hit the Next button, turn your attention toward the Fire TV dongle.
Activate YouTube on Android TV
Here’s how simple it is to turn on YouTube on your Android TV:-
- In Your homepage screen, go to the search bar and find YouTube on your Home screen.
- Select the YouTube app, and then choose it.
- After installing the app, log into Settings and select Add account.
- If you’re asked to sign in, sign into Google and sign in to your Google accounts .
- After successfully signing into your account, you can start watching the Videos.
Activate Youtube on LG Smart TV
In that case, you’ll need to begin the activation process by going to the LG Content Store, you’ll need to fetch and activate the activation code on youtube.com/activate. Here are step-by- instructions on how to complete this:-
- On the Home screen on the LG Smart TV, access the LG Content Store.
- Once you have logged into your LG Content Store, navigate to Apps.
- Click on the tab, search for the YouTube application, then go to the specific listing and click on the Install button.
- Once the installation has been completed, you can open the app and choose the login options.
- The code will be displayed on your display.
- On your mobile or PC, go to Youtube.com/activate url and enter the code.
Activate YouTube on Samsung TV
Make sure that you’ll be using the YouTube application on your home screen. You must retrieve the code and then register your Samsung TV as a streaming device by visiting Youtube.com/activate. Here’s what you should do:-
- On the Samsung Smart TV, open the YouTube app.
- Utilizing the remote, go via the remote to Sign in using the remote, then click on Sign in.
- Go to Youtube.com/activate using your PC or Mobile, enter the code, and click Next.
Also Read: Peacocktv.com/tv
Activate YouTube on Kodi
To activate YouTube using Your Kodi is similar to other platforms as it will use the same link, youtube.com/activate.Here’s what you must do to activate YouTube on your streaming device:-
- Begin by looking for it in the Additional options tabs on the left-hand side of the list, then choose it.
- After that, click the open box icon on the left-hand side menu.
- Next, on the menu dedicated to you that has appeared, choose Install from the repository, then tap on Video add-ons.
- Next is to find YouTube on the list of add-ons available.
- Once you have it, click the option and click Install.
- After the installation is completed, you can start YouTube.
- After the app has been opened Once the app is open, you can tap Sign in, and a verification code will appear on the screen.
- Then enter the code for activation.
- You can now access Youtube.com/activate from your laptop or smartphone.
- Next, press the Next button, then proceed with the activation.
Watch YouTube on Nintendo Switch
YouTube on Switch is simple. You must first download the app and then authenticate your device using the code provided. Follow these steps to complete the authorization process quickly: –
- Go to eShop.
- Type YouTube into Search.
- Click on the result and select Free Download.
- Close the eShop and wait for the download to finish.
- Open the Youtube app.
- Select the user.
- A list of icons should appear on the left. Select a person’s icon. You’ll see a code.
- Open youtube.com/activate Nintendo Switch on a phone or laptop.
- Then enter the code from the Nintendo Switch YT app.
- Next, Select your YT account and click Allow. Done!
Watch YouTube on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series S / X
Open your YouTube app from Xbox One. If this is the first experience you’re using, then you’ll need your Google account details to sign in:-
- Start your Microsoft Store, search for YouTube and install it.
- Go to Sign in.
- A code should be visible on your screen.
- Connect to Youtube.com/activate from your device or computer and enter the activation code.
- It’s done.
Also Read: Cancel AMC Plus Subscription
Activate YouTube active on Chromecast
- Be sure you have Chromecast and your mobile gadget linked to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your device, launch YouTube and search at your “Create button.
- Tap on it.
- In the listing of devices, select your Chromecast.
- Streaming YouTube video, the show will begin streaming on your TV’s big screen shortly.
NOTE: You don’t need to enable YouTube because you’re streaming the content via a mobile phone.
Activate YouTube on PlayStation3
- Open your YouTube app on PS3.
- First-time users should sign in with their Google account.
- After signing in, go to youtube.com/activate Ps3 and enter the code provided there.
- Sign in and settings
- Press X to select sin in.
- Take note of the code.
- From your PC, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Next, enter the code.
- Accept access.
How to Sign Up
- Sign up at www.youtube.com/activate.
- Provide an email address and a password.
- Fill in Retype Password and Username.
- Select your home country from the Location drop-down menu.
- Type in your zip code.
- Select your gender and enter your birthdate.
- In the Word Verification field, type the colored characters (letters and numbers).
- Select or deselect the following box: My email address will let others find my YouTube channel.
- Click on “Create Account.”
How to get it on Wii U
- Log in to YouTube using the console’s YouTube app.
- Go to the “Login and Settings” menu.
- Click “Login” to reveal an activation code.
- On your computer, go to youtube.com/activate Wii U and enter your code.
- Select “Allow.”
Any other consoles?
- Open YouTube on the console
- Expand “Guide” and choose “Login.”
- An activation code appears.
- Go to youtube.com activate on your computer or phone and enter the code.
- Press Next.
- Click Accept 6.
- You can also get the activation code by activating the “Login” command directly on YouTube.
- Now we go to youtube.com/activate, log in to your account or channel, and enter the code received on the TV.
- Just click “Allow,” and you can now control the TV widget from your computer.
- Here’s how to activate YouTube from the youtube.com/activate page.
- These steps work on Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, etc.
- If you can’t activate YouTube on your smart device using the steps above, you’ll need to generate the code again and try again.
- Log in to your account at youtube.com/activate, enter the 8-digit activation code from your smart TV, and start streaming.
Youtube Activate does not work. Invalid code on the website. What now?
To activate YouTube via youtube.com/activate, you must use this specific URL, not one found on search engines. If you follow this link, you will be prompted to “Enter the code displayed on your device” at accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/device/usercode. That is how you activate it quickly.
Why can’t I use my Google Account on Youtube?
If you can’t sign in, update your Youtube app. Search for Youtube in the Google Play Store or another app store for your device. Download any updates, if any. Reactivate.
When I try to activate YT on my device, I get the message, “Your Google account does not support YouTube.” How do I resolve this?
This message appears for kids under 13 who are only eligible for the Youtube Kids app. If you’re an adult and get this message, log into the correct account.