Clearly understood that you have just bought the latest Xfinity phone. Well good for you, as being the nation’s best LTE network it makes sure you are connected no matter what. However, to access it you will need to activate your Xfinity Mobile via xfinitymobile.com/activate. But the best thing is, that we are here to help.
This page is a simple guide for you to understand the Xfinity phone and SIM Card activation process and to help you to get complete access to your network through the mobile app. The entire process is very easy, just follow the exact steps we tell you.
What is xfinitymobile.com/activate, and how does it work?
Xfinity Mobile is a nationwide spread high-speed network service that is available at an affordable price. The service plans are designed to save consumers money and the strong network connectivity makes sure the subscribers get high-speed connectivity. Xfinity provides the country’s best LTE network services which are boosted by nationwide installed Wifi hotspots that require no user login to access if the user has an active plan. Even, in selected regions, the company is also offering 5G services to its users that are sure to evolve.
The only thing users have to do after getting a new Xfinity Mobile connection is to www xfinitymobile com activate it via xfinitymobile.com/activate. The process is very simple, easy to perform, and completely online.
Instructions To xfinity.com/selfinstall or Activate Your Xfinity Mobile Phone via Xfinitymobile.com/activate
- To get started first unbox your Xfinity Mobile kit, which will include an Xfinity Mobile
- SIM card, new phone, charger, and other belongings that come with the box. We will require it all.
- Then insert the SIM Card into your phone.
- And remember, not to use your old device with Xfinity Mobile and only to use your new SIM Card sent to you after you signed up for BYOD (Bring Your Device).
- Now replace your old sim card with the latest Xfinity Mobile on your device.
- If you have bought the family plan of Xfinity Mobile, then you will see the labels on each of them matching with labels mentioned on the linked devices. Xfinity does this for you to avoid SIM Card mix-up confusion at the time of activation.
- To start with the activation process, visit Xfinitymobile.com/activate.
- Then, create your profile after login into the site.
- Now pick the phone which you want to activate. To port your old phone number, then you will be requiring your old carrier’s PIN and account number.
- If you don’t have them, then get these details either by contacting your previous network provider or it may be mentioned on one of your old company’s bills.
- Remember, the convenience lies in getting a new phone number.
- On the bright side, xfinitymobile.com/activate immediately offers you a new phone number if you choose the “I want a new number” option while activating your phone.
- For the final step press “Activate!”.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes before testing.
- Note, that you will receive a confirmation Email after the activation process if you have asked for a new phone number.
- The process is completed for now just get ready to experience the lightning-fast speed of the country’s best network provider.
How to Enable Bring Your Own Device (BOYD) on Xfinity Mobile?
- com/selfinstall bring your own device on xfinitymobile.com/activate with these steps:
- Your phone activation process can always be completed through Xfinity Mobile, you just have to bring it in.
- In less than half an hour you will be able to complete the process along with getting a new phone number.
- Check for a confirmation email from xfinitymobile.com/activate when your mobile is enabled.
Take A Look At ‘Pre-Activation Checklist’:
- First, take a look at the pre-activation checklist.
- You will also require your Google account and Apple ID details.
- Before continuing further, please check whether your device is connected to a strong WiFi Network.
- Also, a copy of your recent bill will be required from your previous service provider. Keep it close during the process.
- Further during the Xfinity phone activation process, you will be getting many major details from that bill.
- Now check for voicemails, and download them if you have any.
Switching Phone Number:
- Now at this stage, you should complete the transfer process of your contact details.
- During this process, you will be requiring your previous service provider’s bill and billing address.
- “I require a new telephone number”, choose this option only when you require a new phone number.
Activating Xfinity SIM Card:
- Choose “Activate SIM” from the drop-down menu to activate Xfinity mobile phone number
- Once the process is completed you will be notified by xfinitymobile.com/activate through email.
- Change Your Old SIM With the Latest Xfinity mobile sim card:
- The process is nearly completed, and your new number is ready to be entered.
- Please make sure you make no mistake while inserting a new SIM Card.
Go To App Store For Xfinity.com/Mobile
- By visiting Xfinity/Mobile you can directly www xfinitymobile com activate your Xfinity kits with your device.
- Download and install the Xfinity Mobile app on your Android device or iPhone.
- After the installation process, launch the app and log in to your Xfinity Account.
- Click “create account” if you are a first-time user to activate the service account and your Xfinity Kit.
- As soon as you log in to your account you will be prompted to complete the “Gateway” activation process.
- But if you are not called by the site automatically, then click on the ‘Account’ option from the top left corner.
- A Screen named ‘Overview’ should appear.
- Now to start, choose “Devices->Activate xFi Gateway or Modem”.
- Then select “Activate xFi Gateway or Modem.”
- Now scan a QR Code given behind your “Xfinity device” using your phone camera and a pop-up will appear.
- Click ‘ok’ on the pop-up so that the Xfinity app is launched.
- Now you will wait for the green tick to appear which will inform us that the QR code is fully scanned with no mistake.
- And in case if QR Code is not scanned successfully then manually type a 12-digit mac number that will be mentioned on the back of the Xfinity Box.
- Click Next, and follow the app to set up the connection procedure.
- Now press “Done” if you have successfully created a Wifi name and password.
- The device will take time to get set up.
- It may take a little bit long but the device will surely be activated and set up.
- When the Activation is completed the screen will show your Wifi connection name and password for a final go, along with “Xfinity voice number” if you have one.
- Click on “Confirm and finish” to complete the process after noting down this crucial information.
- Now you connect your device to your new Wifi connection and make sure the configuration is ok.
- A visit to Xfinity.com/activate is not needed to set up and activate the device through the Xfinity app.
- After completing these steps Xfinity phone activation is now commenced to the next phase.
- com has a sub version called Xfinity.com Mobile which is optimized for mobile devices.
- And this process cannot be done with Xfinity X1.
- However, this will come into play if you are setting up the Xfinity Equipment including Internet, phone, or other Xfinity TV packages.
- Now start the Xfinity device which you want to use.
- “Internet, Voice, or TV” might become helpful in this scenario.
- With your Xfinity Mobile device visit “Xfinity.com/mobile”.
- The site will prompt you to download and install the Xfinity app to activate the device.
- To start, Click ‘here’ only if your apartment is equipped with an already working xFi Gateway or in case you are activating Xfinity Voice.
- Now cross-check and confirm the details of your account at Xfinity Website.
- You will be confirming either your Xfinity login details or Xfinity phone number.
- Choose your preferred option and click ‘Next’.
- After thoroughly assessing your Xfinity Account please take a look at the activation procedures.
How can I connect my Apple Watch to my Xfinity Mobile account?
- Internet service is activated through Wifi Bluetooth.
- GPS and cellular service enable Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch Series 4, Apple Watch Series 3, and Apple Watch Series SE.
- GPS and carrier service enabled Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch SE, need iPhone 6s or higher installed with iOS 13 or above.
- Apple Watch Series 4 and Apple Watch Series 3 have GPS and carrier service enabled and need iPhone 6 or a superior version with iOS 12.3 or higher.
- Now your iPhone device and apple watch need to be paired.
- Remember to keep both devices close to each other during the whole process.
- Launch the “Watch” app on your iPhone.
- To start, press the ‘Start Pairing’ option.
- Then it will show a “Your Apple Watch is Paired” message.
- After being done press “Set Up as New Apple Watch”.
- If “Restore from Backup” is already set up then select it.
- Then follow the prompts one by one and finally enter the Apple ID and its password.
- With this, the matching process is done.
- Now begins the cellular service activation process.
- After the device gets connected press “OK” to finish the process.
- You will get the steps to set up the cellular service after clicking on the “Set Up Cellular” option.
- Now you may begin the “Activation Process” after selecting the “Get Started” option.
- Xfinity Mobile activation of an Unlocked Phone with Xfinity Mobile
- To start login into your xfinitymobile.com/activate account.
- We will be needing email, phone number, and Xfinity password.
- From the drop-down menu select “Sign In”.
- From the “Devices” option choose which phone you want to activate.
- Now follow the screen instructions and prompts to complete the procedure, it’s easy.
- During the process, you will need your previous service provider’s information including bill copy and PIN.
- If you forgot your PIN, get it through your service provider.
Troubleshooting Tips for xfinitymobile.com/activate That Doesn’t Work
- First, transferring your mobile services from your old service provider to the new service provider will be the best option, when you switch to Infinity Mobile Services from any other service provider.
- Remember, always keep a copy of your old service provider’s bill.
- And also take into account the four-digit account.
- If you don’t have a bill you can take what you require.
- Each SIM has a unique identifier to be paired with different devices.
- The cards must be inserted accurately with no mistakes.
- Internet access is a must, make sure you have zero interruptions in between.
- To use flash activators visit xfinitymobile.com/activate.
- While following the step-by-step instructions do exactly what they say even if you have to wait and understand the process a bit.
- Using the choices listed above, you can activate your exploitable cellphone.
- If none of these options work for you, dial the xfinitymobile.com/activate phone number.
- You can also communicate with them via chat, which is a very convenient method.
- Official Xfinitymobile.com/activate webpage:https://www.xfinitymobile.com/activate
- We hope that you have fully comprehended all of the above information, which has been presented to you clearly and concisely.
- if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section
How long does it take to activate a phone Xfinity Mobile?
Typically the whole procedure is only 10 minutes long.
Can I change my Xfinity Mobile number?
By contacting only the company and following their procedure you can switch your Xfinity mobile number.
How to contact Xfinity Mobile Support?
On the support page of xfinity.com, you can get the chance to chat with a real person by choosing to talk to Xfinity.
What is the duration before my Xfinity Mobile can be activated?
10 minutes will be the duration for your Xfinity mobile to get activated.
Why is my Xfinity activation not working?
Well, you should read the above-given troubleshooting options, but make sure to select Set up over WIFI and not the Cellular while activating.
What is the Xfinity activation phone number?
To get activated your new infinity internet service you can call 1-800-931-0790.
Can I put my Xfinity SIM card in another phone?
According to Xfinity, the device should be capable of using or compatible with the company network.
What phones are compatible with Xfinity service?
Almost all iPhones, Samsung Galaxy series, and Google Pixels are compatible with Xfinity service.
How much does Xfinity Mobile cost?
Xfinity Mobile prices vary between $15 and $60 a month. For one-line data connections. They come in all shapes and sizes and prices will get higher with the demand.
What services are included with Xfinity Mobile for free?
● LTE data connectivity
● Wifi calling
● Caller ID
● Call waiting
● HD voice calling
● Visual voicemail.
● Wifi calling