Open a web browser on a different device and go to either tv.youtube tv/start or tv.youtube.com/start.
Enter the Unique Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
Tap the continue button.After signing in, you can watch all YouTube premium content on your smart devices.
Activating YouTube TV on your TV is a simple process that only takes a few minutes. Once you have signed up for YouTube TV, you will be given an activation code. You will need to enter this code on the YouTube TV activation website in order to start watching.
TV.Youtube TV/Start Sign in Youtube TV
To sign in, visit tv.youtube.com/start on a web browser and follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your mobile, PC or Laptop.
- Type tv.youtube.com/start in the address bar or in the Search Bar.
- Next, you will need to enter the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Press Continue button then sign in with YouTube TV account.
- Finish Setup, Continue to Youtube Premium Content.
Activate Youtube TV Using tv.youtube.com/start or tv.youtube tv/start
To start streaming YouTube on your Smart TV, you need to activate it first. You will be given an activation code on your TV screen, which you need to enter on the YouTube TV activation website.
Follow the given below given for more detail:-
- Launch the YouTube app on your Smart tv.
- Look for the Sign in icon on the left and click on it.
- Tv.youtube tv/start sign in using your account credentials.
- When you have logged in, an activation code will appear on your screen.
- On other devices like pc or mobile, go to Tv.youtube tv/start and log in.
- It will ask for an activation code, enter the code you see on the tv screen and tap Continue button.
- Now, you can start streaming YouTube on your smart TV.
Read Also: tv.youtube.com/verify
Activate Youtube with TV.Youtube TV/Start Roku
Starting YouTube TV on Roku is a simple process –
- First, open the Roku home page, and select the streaming channels option.
- Then, search for YouTube TV and select it from the list of available channels.
- Then, select the ‘add channel’ button and wait for the channel to download and install.
- After the installation, select the ‘Go to channel’ button to launch YouTube TV.
- Then, select the ‘Sign In’ button to enter your YouTube TV credentials.
- Finally, select the ‘Start Watching’ button to stream YouTube TV on your Roku device.
Read Also: Paramountplus.com/Vizio
Activate Youtube with TV.Youtube TV/Start Firestick
- Open the Firestick home screen.
- Select the Search option at the top of the screen.
- Enter “YoutubeTV” in the search bar and select it when it appears in the search results.
- Select the YouTubeTV app icon, then select Get or Download.
- Once the app is installed, select Open to launch the YouTubeTV app.
- Log in with your YouTubeTV credentials or select Start Free Trial if you do not have an account.
- Choose the channels and add-ons you would like to subscribe to.
- Select the Live TV tab from the main menu and start watching live TV.
TV.Youtube TV/Start Free Trial
YoutubeTV offers a free trial for new customers. This trial allows you to test out the service for a limited time to see if it fits you. You can access live TV and on-demand content from over 85 channels during the trial period. You can also use the cloud DVR feature to record and save shows for up to 9 months. The free trial lasts for one week and does not require a credit card to sign up. After the trial ends, you can subscribe to the service or cancel without being charged.
Read Also: YouTube TV Free Trial
Tv.youtube.com/start is a simple and convenient way to activate YouTube TV on your Roku, Firestick, or other streaming devices. Open the YouTube TV app on any of your devices. If you are not already signed in, sign in with your Google account. A One-time Activation code will be displayed on your screen. Go to tv.youtube.com/start in a web browser on a different device. You have to Enter this code displayed on your TV screen. Click the Continue button. You will be able to start watching YouTube TV on your device.
TV.Youtube TV/Start FAQ
Where do I enter the code for YouTube TV start?
To enter the code for YouTube TV Start, you must log into your YouTube TV website account and enter the code in the appropriate field.
Is YouTube TV easy to cancel?
Yes, YouTube TV is easy to cancel. All you need to do is sign into your account on the YouTube TV website and navigate to the account settings.