In this post, we will share how to activate Tubi TV on your device using Tubi.tv/activate URL. Some of the supported devices are Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV stick, PS, Xbox, Xfinity, Samsung and Sony Smart TVs, Android and iOS. You can see the step-by-step instructions for activate Tubi TV for these devices below.
Tubi TV is a streaming platform that provides its users with free Movies and TV. Tubi TV claims that there are fewer ads on its platform, then the cable TV. Also, there is no subscription required for you watch it on your Smart TV and other devices.
- Register on Tubi TV
- Activate Tubi TV on Roku
- Tubi.tv/activate on Apple TV
- Activate Tubi on Android TV
- Activate Tubi App to your Samsung Smart TV
- Watch Tubi TV on Firestick or Amazon FireTV
- Activate tubi.tv/activate on Comcast Xfinity X1
- Activate tubi.tv/activate on IOS
- Activate Tubi TV on PlayStation PS4 or PS5
- Activate Tubi TV on Sony Smart TV
- Activate tubi.tv/activate on Tivo
- Activate Tubi.TV/activate on Xbox one
- How to change Tubi tv Password?
- How much does a Tubi TV subscription cost you?
- Fix Tubi TV Activation Code not working
Register on Tubi TV
- You don’t need an activation code if Tubi is used on a computer or mobile device.
- This is only applicable to users who use Tubi on TVs and other devices connected to TVs.
- If you are trying to sign in to your Tubi account via a smart TV, connected device, or TV and see an activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- New Users Register via Facebook/Google/Apple ID or Register via Email to sign up for a Tubi account.
- For registering, go to the official website and fill the form to register for the service.
- Existing users: Sign in if you already have an account with Tubi.
Activate Tubi TV on Roku
- On your Roku, Select Streaming Channels to open the channel store. Find Tubi.
- To install the channel, select Add Channel.
- Open the Tubi channel. Click Sign In to access the column menu.
- Now you will see the activation code.
- Follow the directions you see. according to the instructions on your screen, open a browser on a second device.
- Go to tubi.tv/activate activation Code.
- Click Sign in or Register.
- Enter the activation code that you see on your TV screen.
- Click on Activate Device.
It’s a great day! Now it will refresh your Roku TV, and you can stream your favorite content to Tubi TV.
Tubi.tv/activate on Apple TV
Here’s how you activate Tubi TV via Apple TV:
- Open the App Store app for your Apple TV. Search for Tubi.
- To download and install the app, click the ‘Get’ button.
- Open the Tubi app. Click Sign in or Register.
- An activation code will be displayed on the Apple TV screen.
- Visit tubi.tv activate in a web browser.
- Tubi allows you to sign in online with your Facebook or email address. Click on the Sign-in button
- Enter the activation code after the sign in.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You can now stream your favorite shows from Tubi TV to your Apple TV.
Also Read: Twitch.tv/activate
Activate Tubi on Android TV
- Scroll to Apps from the Android TV home screen.
- Choose the Google Play Store app. Search for Tubi.
- Install the app and open it.
- After you open the app, navigate to the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the drop-down menu.
- Click Sign in. An activation code will be displayed.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate Activation code in a web browser of a mobile phone or laptop.
- Enter your credentials to sign in using your Facebook account or email address.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Once it is done, you can start streaming Tubi TV content to your Android TV
Activate Tubi App to your Samsung Smart TV
To ensure that Tubi is found on your Samsung smart TV’s screen, you should add it to your app. Here’s how you do Tubi.tv/activate Samsung Activation Process:
- To go to Samsung Smarthub, click the “Home” button.
- You may find a Smart Hub button on your remote if it does not have the “Home” button.
- To search, click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. Enter “Tubi.”
- Click install. Wait for a few minutes for download to complete.
- You should be able to find Tubi in the bottom app ribbon when you return to Samsung’s home screen.
- Open the app, click in sign in. Sign in or register using your credentials.
- You will see an activation code on your screen with a URL.
- Open tubi.tv/activate on your chrome browser (phone or PC), and enter the activation code there.
Watch Tubi TV on Firestick or Amazon FireTV
These instructions are also applicable for Kindle fire tablets. Follow the steps for Tubi tv activate firestick:
- Go to the home screen on your TV. Open the app store from there.
- Search Tubi TV and you will see the official app.
- Choose the Tubi TV App from the Results.
- Now download and then install it. Open the app and click on sign in on the tab. You will see the activation code.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate firestick.
- Enter the code on the form and sign in using your credentials.
- Once you log in, you can start watching your favorite shows on Tubi TV.
Also Read: www.amazon.com/mytv
Activate tubi.tv/activate on Comcast Xfinity X1
- First press the Xfinity button with your device’s remote to start with tubi.tv/activate.
- Now navigate to ‘Apps’ then ‘Tubi’
- Launch the app now and complete all the prompts.
- Now sign in with credentials.
- On another device open tubi.tv/activate.
- Next, follow the instructions to either sign in or create a Tubi Tv account.
- Now enter the activation code on the Xfinity device’s Tubi tv app.
- With these instructions, your Xfinity device and tubi tv account are now synced.
Activate tubi.tv/activate on IOS
- Launch the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the Tubi Tv app.
- Click on ‘Get’ to download and install it.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Either register or type the credentials to sign in.
- Enjoy the streaming services.
Activate Tubi TV on PlayStation PS4 or PS5
These are the steps to activate Tubi TV on a PlayStation via Tubi.tv/Activate PS4 or PS5.
- Navigate to the TV and Videos section on your PlayStation.
- Scroll down to find Tubi TV. Open the app.
- Navigate to the top row in the app.
- Choose Sign in, Register, and Link Account.
- An activation code will be displayed.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate PS4 or ps3 in a browser.
- Register or sign in to your Tubi account.
- In the box provided, enter the activation code. Its done.
Also Read: www.hulu.com/activate
Activate Tubi TV on Sony Smart TV
To activate your Tubi Account on your Sony Smart TV Or Sony Blu-ray disc.
Follow the steps below:-
- Open Tubi
- If you are on the Home Screen, click Sign-in or, on the Home Screen, navigate to the top row, and click Sign In.
- Choose Register or link an account.
- An activation code will appear.
- Enter activation code
- Go to tubitv.com/activate
- Use your mobile device or computer to enter the code.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Tubi account if you’re not signed up on your computer or mobile device.
- Register to create an account.
- SignIn, If you have an existing account.
- Once you have signed up or registered, enter the activation code into the box provided.
Activate tubi.tv/activate on Tivo
- First, access your device’s app store and install the Tubi tv app.
- An app icon will be added to the main menu, click on it and launch the app.
- Now enter the activation code displayed earlier on tubitv.com/activate on another device’s browser.
- Your tubi tv services will be activated as soon as you enter the code.
- Launch the app and stream your content.
Activate Tubi.TV/activate on Xbox one
- Visit the Xbox Store.
- Tubi TV is available on the Microsoft store.
- Choose and install the app.
- After installation, open the Tubi TV App.
- Copy the activation code.
- Go to Tubi.tv/Activate Code Xbox one on your mobile device using chrome browser.
- Select your TV provider
- Log in using your credentials
- You can now binge-watch your favorite content on Tubi TV with your Xbox.
How to change Tubi tv Password?
You will need to visit tubi.tv/activate enter code for your login details to Tubi TV. Follow the below:
- On your browser or any device open https://tubitv.com/.
- Now try to sign in and enter your credentials.
- Then click on account settings.
- Now scroll down and click on reset your tubi.tv/password.
- Then enter your old password and confirm the new password.
Follow these steps to reset your Tubi tv password if you have forgotten it:
- Visit http://tubi.tv/forgot.
- Click on sign in and on the next page click on reset your password,
- The site will send you a password reset link on your email ID.
- Click on the link and type a new password two times to confirm.
- Now your new password is created.
- Visit tubitv.com and log in again with new credentials
Also Read: Xfinity.com/activate
How much does a Tubi TV subscription cost you?
- Tubi TV doesn’t require a subscription. Tubi TV is completely free and does not require you to have a credit card to access the content.
- To unlock additional features, however, you’ll need to create an account.
Fix Tubi TV Activation Code not working
You can activate tubi TV by visiting tubi.tv activate code.
These are some tips to help you get started:
- To get a new activation code, delete the Tubi TV App and reinstall it.
- Verify that you meet the system requirements.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Contact your TV provider for assistance.
- Tubi TV can provide technical support com/static/support.
- Tubi TV is very popular in the United States.
- It allows you to watch on-demand TV with no subscription or cable connection.
- We’ve done our best to give you all the information we can about tubi.tv/activate.
- However, if there are any questions or concerns, you can always get in touch via the chat button on the side.
- Tubi TV is free to watch without any subscription.
- You can access the service from your mobile phone, via web browsers, and on Smart TVs.
- To get Tubi to work, however, you’ll need to activate the connected TV.