In this post, we will share how to activate Tubi TV on your device using Tubi.tv/activate. Some of the supported devices are Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV stick, PS, Xbox, Xfinity, Samsung and Sony Smart TVs, Android and iOS. You can see the step-by-step instructions for activating Tubi TV for these devices below.
What is Tubi TV
Tubi TV is a streaming platform that provides its users with free movies and TV. Tubi TV claims that there are fewer ads on its platform, than on cable TV. Also, there is no subscription required for you to watch it on your Smart TV and other devices.
Register on Tubi TV
- You don’t need an activation code if Tubi is used on a computer or mobile device.
- This is only applicable to users who use Tubi on TVs and other devices connected to TVs.
- If you are trying to sign in to your Tubi account via a smart TV, connected device, or TV and see an activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- New Users Register via Facebook/Google/Apple ID or Register via Email to sign up for a Tubi account.
- To register, go to the official website and fill out the form to register for the service.
- Existing users: Sign in if you already have an account with Tubi.
Read Also: Nfl.com/Activate
Activate Tubi TV on Roku
- On your Roku, Select Streaming Channels to open the channel store.
- To install the channel, select Add Channel.
- Open the Tubi channel.
- Click Sign In to access the column menu.
- Now you will see the activation code.
- Follow the directions you see. according to the instructions on your screen, open a browser on a second device.
- Click tubi.tv/activate sign in or Register.
- Enter the activation code that you see on your TV screen.
- Click on Activate Device.
Activate Tubi TV on Apple TV
- Open the App Store app for your Apple TV. Search for Tubi.
- To download and install the app, click the ‘Get’ button.
- Open the Tubi app. Click Sign in or Register.
- An activation code will be displayed on the Apple TV screen.
- Visit tubi.tv Activate in a web browser.
- Tubi allows you to sign in online with your Facebook or email address. Click on the Sign-in button
- Enter the activation code after the sign-in.
- Click on “Submit.”
- You can now stream your favourite shows from Tubi TV to your Apple TV.
Activate Tubi on Android TV
- Scroll to Apps from the Android TV home screen.
- Choose the Google Play Store app. Search for Tubi.
- Install the app and open it.
- After you open the app, navigate to the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the drop-down menu.
- Click Sign in. An activation code will be displayed.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate in a web browser of a mobile phone or laptop.
- Enter your credentials to sign in using your Facebook account or email address.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Once it is done, you can start streaming Tubi TV content to your Android TV.
Read Also: Pbs.org/activate
Activate Tubi on Samsung Smart TV
- To go to Samsung Smarthub, click the “Home” button.
- You may find a Smart Hub button on your remote if it does not have the “Home” button.
- To search, click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. Enter “Tubi.”
- Click install. Wait for a few minutes for the download to complete.
- You should be able to find Tubi in the bottom app ribbon when you return to Samsung’s home screen.
- Open the app, click in sign in. Sign in or register using your credentials.
- You will see an activation code on your screen with a URL.
- Open tubi.tv/activate on your chrome browser (phone or PC), and enter the activation code there.
Activate Tubi TV on Amazon FireTV
These instructions are also applicable to Kindle Fire tablets. Follow the steps for Tubi tv activate Firestick:
- Go to the home screen on your TV. Open the app store from there.
- Search Tubi TV and you will see the official app.
- Choose the Tubi TV App from the Results.
- Now download and then install it. Open the app and click on sign-in on the tab. You will see the activation code.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate Firestick.
- Enter the code on the form and sign in using your credentials.
- Once you log in, you can start watching your favorite shows on Tubi TV.
Read Also: Pluto.tv/activate
Activate Tubi TV on PlayStation PS4 or PS5
These are the steps to activate Tubi TV on a PlayStation via Tubi.tv/Activate PS4 or PS5.
- Navigate to the TV and Videos section on your PlayStation.
- Scroll down to find Tubi TV. Open the app.
- Navigate to the top row in the app.
- Choose Sign in, Register, and Link Account.
- An activation code will be displayed.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate PS4 or ps3 in a browser.
- Register or sign in to your Tubi account.
- In the box provided, enter the activation code. Its done.
Activate Tubi TV on Xbox one
- Visit the Xbox Store. Tubi TV is available on the Microsoft store.
- Choose and install the app. After installation, open the Tubi TV App.
- Copy the activation code. Visit Tubi.tv/Activate one on your mobile device using chrome browser.
- Select your TV provider Log in using your credentials
- You can now binge-watch your favorite content on Tubi TV with your Xbox.
How to change Tubi tv Password
- On your browser or any device open https://tubitv.com/.
- Now try to sign in and enter your credentials.
- Then click on account settings.
- Now scroll down and click on reset your tubi.tv/password.
- Then enter your old password and confirm the new password.
Tubi TV not working! How to Fix!
- To get a new activation code, delete the Tubi TV App and reinstall it.
- Verify that you meet the system requirements.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Contact your TV provider for assistance.
- Tubi TV can provide technical support com/static/support.
- Tubi TV is very popular in the United States. It allows you to watch on-demand TV with no subscription or cable connection.
- We’ve done our best to give you all the information we can about tubi.tv/activate. However, if there are any questions or concerns, you can always get in touch via the chat button on the side.Tubi TV is free to watch without any subscription.