Activating TCM using the link tcm.com/activate: Launched in 1994, TCM or Turner Classic Movies is an American network that features classic theater movies. TCM is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States and was founded by Ted Turner.
If a person is a conventional and old generations film lover, then the platform is essentially for such people. The platform schedules the movies from its vast library. To maximize its reach, TCM is made in a way to support the maximum number of streaming devices including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
Before you can access the TCM network on any streaming platform, you will have to follow the step-by-step procedure to activate it on your viewing device.
How to activate TCM on Apple TV?
If you wish to activate the Turner Classic Movies on your Apple TV, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Connect your Apple TV with a stable internet connection.
- Now open the app store and search for TCM from the search bar.
- It will appear on the top of search results, click on install and the download will begin.
- After download is complete, then launch the application and sign into it.
- Now an activation code will prompt on your screen to enter on the website.
- On the other hand, open tcm.com/activate on the browser and sign in using your credentials.
- After this choose the name of your TV and then enter the activation code in the given space.
- Now click submit to continue and then you can access the movies on TCM.
How to activate the Turner Classic Movies on an Amazon Fire TV?
To activate TCM on an Amazon Fire TV, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Amazon app store and search for TCM from the search bar.
- Click the install button to let the app download on your device.
- Navigate to the sign-in button and enter your account credentials.
- An activation code will come up on your TV screen.
- Visit the website tcm.com/activate using your mobile or pc’s browser.
- You pick the Amazon Fire TV from the devices option.
- Then enter the activation code in the given field and click the submit button.
- Now sign in with the TV service provider account details and enjoy the TCM movies on your Amazon Fire TV.
How to activate TCM on Roku device?
To be able to activate TCM on Roku, follow the steps below.
- Connect your Roku with a stable internet connection.
- Then press the house button to the remote control of Roku and move to the streaming channel choice.
- Select the TCM from the apps list and install it on your Roku device.
- After the download is done, launch the application and then sign in using your email and password.
- An activation code will prompt on your screen, note it down.
- Now visit the official TCM website tcm.com/activate on a web browser and select the Roku device from the options.
- Then enter the activation code in the given field and click the subit button to watch the movies featured on TCM.
How to activate TCM on an Android TV?
To activate TCM, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap to launch the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search and install the TCM app.
- Now launch the TCM channel app.
- Copy the activation code received on TV screen.
- Visit the website tcm.com/activate page on your mobile browser.
- Put the activation code to access all the content of TCM on your Android TV.
How To Watch TCM Contents Through Live Stream For Free
- Go to the website https://www.tcm.com/activate.
- Now, navigate to the screen, then select Watch Live icon.
- Choose your TV service provider.
- Sign in using the login credentials.
- Stream Live TV contents of your TCM channel.
What if TCM Activation Code is Not Working?
If the activation code is not working, try the procedure mentioned below.
- First try to delete and then reinstall the tcm.com/activate app to receive a new activation code.
- Make sure your device is connected to a high-speed internet connection.
- Ensure to fulfil all the system requirements are correct.
- You can also clear your web browsers cache and cookies.
- In case, nothing works, contact your your TV provider.
- For technical assistance and help contact TCM.
In case, you need to contact the TCM support.
- [email protected] TCM Wine Club: Customer Service: (877) 377-8470.
- http://tcmwineclub.com/ Bonhams & TCM Auction: (323) 850-7500 (LA)
- www.bonhams.com/tcm. TCM Big Screen Classics (Fathom Events): Customer Service: (855) 473-4612.
Tcm.com/Activate- Frequently Asked Questions
Is TCM free on Roku?
TCM on Roku comes at no additional cost other than the TV subscription.
Can I download TCM movies for free?
You can download free movies from Watch TCM.
Does Ted Turner still own TCM?
No, he sold the company to Time Warner in 1996.
What channel is TCM on Xfinity cable?
It is channel 169.