In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on How to reset Samsung TV and get it back to its factory settings. So, whether you’re dealing with technical issues or want to start fresh with your TV, follow along to learn How to reset Samsung TV Remote. Resetting a Samsung TV can be necessary for several situations. Perhaps your TV needs to respond correctly, or you want to start fresh with new settings. While it may seem daunting, the process is straightforward and can be completed in just a few steps.
How To Reset Samsung TV
Here are the steps to reset your Samsung TV:
- Switch on your Samsung TV and press the “Menu” button on your remote control.
- Select “Support” from the menu options.
- Choose “Self Diagnosis” and then select “Reset.”
- You will have to enter a PIN code to confirm the reset process. If you haven’t set up a PIN code, the default code is “0000.”
- Once you have entered the PIN code, select “Yes” to confirm that you want to reset your TV.
- Your TV will restart and begin the reset process. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the reset process is complete, your TV will restart and display the initial setup screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions shown to set up your Samsung TV.
It’s important to note that how to reset Samsung tv remote will erase all custom settings, such as picture and sound preferences, and any downloaded apps or channels. Therefore, it’s a good idea to take note of any custom settings you want to restore after the reset process.
Read Also: How to turn off voice on Samsung tv
How to Reset Samsung TV Without Remote
How to Reset Samsung TV Without Remote can be more challenging, but it’s still possible. By following the steps outlined below, you can easily reset your TV and start fresh with new settings:
- Look for the physical buttons on the TV. They are usually located on the back or sides of the TV.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” button and the “Menu” button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Keep holding the buttons until the TV restarts. This may take a few seconds.
- Once the TV restarts, release the buttons.
- Your Samsung TV will now reset to its original factory settings.
- Turn off your television and disconnect the plug from the wall.
- Wait for about 1 minute before plugging the switch back in.
- Switch your Samsung TV by pressing the Power button on the side or bottom.
- After a few seconds, your television should switch back on. When it does, check to see if your problems have been resolved.
Tips For How to Reset Samsung TV
Here are some tips to keep in mind when resetting a Samsung TV:
- Take note of your current settings: Before resetting your Samsung TV, take note of any custom settings, such as picture and sound preferences, as well as any downloaded apps or channels. This will make it easier to restore your preferences after the reset process.
- Use the correct PIN code: If your Samsung TV prompts you for a PIN code during reset, enter the correct code. If you’ve never set up a PIN code, the default code is usually “0000.”
- Be patient: Resetting your Samsung TV can take some time, especially if it’s connected to the internet and needs to download any available software updates. Be patient and allow the TV to complete the reset process.
- Consult the user manual: If you need clarification on any aspect of the reset process or encounter any issues, consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Samsung TV is reset correctly and without complications.
In conclusion, how to reset samsung tv is a straightforward process useful in several situations. Following the steps above, you can easily reset your TV and start fresh with new settings. It’s important to note that resetting your TV without a remote may vary depending on the model and manufacturer of your TV. If the above steps don’t work, you may need to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Read Also: Samsung TV Screen Mirroring
How to reset Samsung TV – FAQ’s
Will Resetting My Samsung TV Delete All My Data?
Resetting your Samsung TV will erase all data, including custom settings, downloaded apps, and channels.
Can I Reset My Samsung TV Without A Remote?
Yes, resetting a Samsung TV without a remote using its physical buttons is possible. However, the process may vary depending on the model and manufacturer of the TV.
How Long Does It Take To Reset A Samsung TV?
The reset process for a Samsung TV can take a few minutes, depending on the TV model and the amount of data that needs to be erased and restored.
Will Resetting My Samsung TV Fix Any Technical Issues?
* Resetting your Samsung TV can help resolve technical issues like freezes or glitches.
* However, further troubleshooting or repair may be needed if the issue persists after the reset.
What Is A Hard Reset?
* A hard reset involves disconnecting your Samsung TV from its power source for a few minutes before reconnecting and restarting.
* This will erase all data and settings from your TV and should only be used as a last resort if regular resetting methods have failed.