In this article, you can get instructions for installing and activating Amazon Prime Video on your device of your choice. The mail URL that you need is using the mytv one – primevideo.com/mytv. If you are confused about where to put the code or how to get the app on your TV, then this is the right page for you. Use the table of contents below to see instructions specific to your device.
All the instructions here are step by step guide for activating Amazon Prime using prime video mytv URL on your devices.
How to Get and Sign into Amazon Prime on your TV
To log in to Amazon Prime and watch shows on your TV, you need an active subscription. With this, you can log in to your Amazon Prime account and watch all the content on your TV easily. You also need a mobile device or laptop to activate the account on your TV. Once done, the account will be activated for unlimited time, meaning you only have to perform this process once.
here are the step by step instructions:
- Go to the app store on your TV. Search for Primevideo mytv there.
- You will find the Amazon Prime MyTV app there. Click on the install button to install the app.
- Now open the app on your TV. You will see a code on your TV screen. Not down this code.
- Now use your mobile or laptop to go to this URL: primevideo.com/mytv.
- On your mobile, you need to sign in with your account credentials.
- After you enter your details, you will see some blanks where you can enter the code that you saw on your TV screen.
- Fill up the blanks and click on continue. You have successfully activated amazon prime video on your Smart TV.
- If you do not see the amazon app on play store, this means that your TV is not supported. Here you can either cast your screen using Chromecast or use HDMI cable for streaming content from your laptop to your TV.
- If you do no have an account, you need to register for amazon prime account and subscribe to the services. Only then you will be able to watch Prime video shows using mytv on your TV.
- If you forget your password, you can reset your password and use that to activate prime video on your TV.
Follow the guides below to solve these issues:
Also Read:-Mtv.com/activate 2021
How to buy a Prime Video subscription?
- Buying a Prime membership is very simple.
- Go to the payment method section and choose a plan like monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Purchase an Amazon Prime Video membership on PrimeVideo.com or the Prime Video Android application.
- Except for Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI, you can purchase a 1-year Prime membership using any electronic card payment method, including credit cards, virtual or real, debit cards, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance.
- To add money to your Amazon Pay Balance, you must complete the KYC process.
- Amazon Prime Video offers a 30-day free trial to new customers, which is the best part of Amazon Prime Video.
How to start a free trial of Amazon Prime Video?
- Go to primevideo.com on your mobile or computer.
- On the home screen, click the “Start a Free Trial” button.
- Now, Sign in to your Amazon.com/mytv account. Create an account if you don’t have one.
- Now enter the “Authentication” code from your phone.
- Enter the code from your phone and click continue.
- Provide payment information to start your 30-day free trial.
- Once you have completed the form, click the “Continue” button.
- Finally, click “Start a free trial” to complete the process.
- Congratulations! Your 30-day free trial of Prime Video begins.
How to pay for Amazon Prime Account?
- The monthly plan is cheaper than the yearly plan.
- Monthly memberships remain at $12.99 and $6.49, respectively. Amazon Prime Price Change has more information about time and demand. If you choose monthly billing, your membership fee is approximately $12.99. Annually, you will be charged $119.
- Payment at the top of the page, then scroll down and click Make a Payment.
- Then choose from Minimum Payment, Statement Balance, Current Balance, or Other.
- Choose your bank’s routing number and enter your account information in the fields provided.
- For activation, you will need a primevideo.com/mytv verification code.
- You need an Amazon account or a phone number to generate this code.
- With these details, users can get the activation code from the Amazon Prime Video App on their TV.
- The code is required to activate Amazon MYTV at amazon.com/mytv.
Install the Prime video app on your Samsung TV
Before we proceed to enter the code on primevideo mytv enter code samsung, install the primevideo app on your Samsung smart TV. Follow the Instruction now:-
- Press the Home button on your Samsung smart TV to turn it on.
- Press “Enter” after navigating to “Apps.”
- Enter your username and password to access your “Samsung account.”
- Type “Prime video” into the search box, then choose “Primevideo app” from the results list.
- To install the prime video app, choose “Install” from the available options.
Watch this video for clear isntructions:
Activate Amazon Prime on Samsung TV
- On the app, select or tap “Sign in.” Sign up or establish an account if you’re a new user. Use this amazon prime video log in for signing into the app.
- The primevideo code and instructions for using the code on primevideo.com/mytv Samsung will appear on the screen.
- In a web browser, go to primevideo.com/mytv Samsung (please do not close the primevideo code screen on your TV).
- Use your username and password to log in to your Amazin Prime account.
- Now It’ll take you to the page where you may register a suitable device.
- Select “Register Device” after entering the prime video code on your Samsung TV screen.
- The screen for primevideo.com/mytv Samsung will instantly update, and you will be directed to your prime video account on your Samsung smart TV to begin streaming.
How to Download and Install Prime Video on Android?
- Open the android app store “play store”. Alternatively, you can use the amazon.com mytv app to get the app on your phone.
- Install the app and once install open it.
- After opening the prime video app, you will see the log in screen.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Once logged in, you can enjoy the prime video shows on your android phone easily.
How to cast Prime Video on TV via Primevideo.com/mytv?
“How can I cast Prime Video on my TV?” is a frequently asked question. Today we will fully address this issue. Follow these steps to cast Prime video on your TV. You can use your phone to do your favors. If you have an Android TV, Fire TV, or even a Google Chromecast, casting prime video to your TV is simple. The steps are as follows:
- Turn on the TV.
- Open the ‘Prime Video’ app on your phone. You can use an Android or an iPhone/iPad. Just make sure your TV and your mobile device are on the same network.
- In your Prime Video app, find the cast iron. When you select the icon, your TV will show a ‘ready to cast’ screen.
- Select the device you wish to use.
- Select a movie from Prime Video and watch it. It will then play this movie on the connected Chromecast or Fire TV.
- Use your phone, Fire TV, or Chromecast remote to control playback, audio tracks, and subtitles.
How to Set Up Prime Video on Apple TV via Primevideo mytv URL in Easy Steps
Follow the steps outlined below to activate Prime Video MyTV on Apple TV:-
- Apple Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Search for “Prime Video” in all applications.
- When found, press “Alright” on your controller’s “Get” button.
- The application will now start to be introduced on your Apple TV.
- After installation, open the application.
- Click “Register on Prime.”
- “Primevideo.com/mytv activation code” saved
- Then go to “Primevideo.com/myTV” on your PC.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime free trial or paid account.
- Enter the code on the TV.
- Activate “Register Device” by snapping it.
- For Apple TV 3 and later, use the above method to watch Prime Video on Apple TV.
How to Download and Install Prime Video on iOS via Primevideo.com/mytv?
- Open primevideo.com/mytv on iOS.
- Register or you will get your account.
- Pick one of the month-to-month/yearly plans from the list.
- Charge payment nuances.
- Get the app from the Apple App Store.
- log in to your Prime Video account.
- Use Prime Video after successful login.
Install Amazon Prime on an LG Smart TV (WebOS)
Note: Some of the new LG Smart TV models may be pre-installed with the Amazon Prime Video app. In that situation, all you have to do is open the app and enter your login information.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote.
- Select More Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Search for the Amazon Prime Video app in the search bar.
- To download it to your LG Smart TV, click the Install option.
Activate Amazon Prime on LG Smart TV
- You must first enable the streaming app on your LG Smart TV before you can use it.
- You will receive an activation code when you open the Amazon Prime app.
- Open your smartphone or PC browser and go to primevideo.com/mytv lg.
- Go to your Amazon Prime account and sign in by using Primevideo.com/mtv enter code LG TV.
- Amazon Prime will Activate the app by entering the activation code in the designated place.
- The Amazon Prime app now displays all of the movies and TV series available.
Amazon Prime Video Not working on LG TV
- Try these solutions if the Amazon Prime video fails to load media material.
- Check to see if your router is working correctly. Disconnect your modem from your router and television.
- Plug it back in after a few minutes to see if the program is loading or not.
- Update the software on your LG Smart TV to the most recent version (if available only).
- The Amazon Prime Video app should be uninstalled and reinstalled.
- Reset your LG Smart TV to factory settings.
- If none of the preceding alternatives worked, contact the Amazon Prime service center to clear the error.
How do I change my Amazon Prime payment method?
- Update or add a payment method to your prime account.
What is the Importance of Amazon Prime Video?
Without a credit card, a user can update or create an account at amazon.com/mytv.com by following these steps.
- Amazon Prime Video offers 4k Ultra HD content.
- It is easy to use.
- Downloads video content for offline viewing.
- It has a wide range of video content.
- Use the search button on the screen to find your favorite shows and movies.
Amazon Prime Video Compatibility:
- Windows and Mac OS (Via Website Streaming).
- Amazon Fire TV & Stick (Amazon devices).
- Display Echo Devices (Amazon devices).
- Firearms (Amazon devices: Fire phone, Kindle Fire I and II).
- iOS (Apple devices: iPad, iPhone & iPod touch).
- Android (Google devices, smartphones, and tablets).
- Video Games (PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One, Nintendo Wii and Wii U).
- TVs & Blu-ray (Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Philips, and others).
- Set-top Boxes & Media Streamers (Apple TV, Tivo, Roku, and Nvidia Shield).