This article provides instructions for installing and activating Amazon Prime Video on your selected device. The primary URL required for this process is Primevideo.com/mytv. All the instructions provided here are step-by-step guides for activating Amazon Prime on your devices using the official Prime Video URL.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Any Device
- Go to the app store on your TV. Search for the ‘Prime video’ App or visit https://www.amazon.in/gp/prime.
- You will find the Amazon Prime MyTV app there. > Click on the install button to install the app.
- Now open the app on your TV. You will see a code on your TV screen. Not down this code.
- Now use your mobile or laptop to go to this URL: Primevideo.com mytv.
- On your mobile, you need to sign in with your account credentials. After you enter your details, you will see some blanks where you can enter the code you saw on your TV screen.
- Fill up the blanks and click on ‘continue’. You have successfully activated Amazon Prime Video on your Smart TV.
Read Also: Fix Peacock TV Sign in Not Working
Activate Amazon Prime on Smart TV via Primevideo/Mytv
- On the app, select or tap “Sign in.” Sign up or establish an account if you’re a new user. Use this Amazon Prime video log-in for signing into the app.
- An activation Code will appear on the screen.Note it down for later Process.
- In a web browser, go to official website Primevideo/mytv enter code on given field(please do not close the prime video code screen on your TV).
- Use your username and password to log in to your Amazon Prime account. Now It’ll take you to the page where you may register a suitable device.
- Select “Register Device” after entering the prime video code on your Smart TV screen. The screen will instantly update, and you will be directed to your Prime Video account on your smart TV to begin streaming.
Activate Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV
Follow the steps outlined below to activate PrimeVideo MyTV on Apple TV:-
- Go to Apple Store from the Apple TV home screen. Search for “Prime Video” in all applications. > press the “Get” button.
- The application will now start to be introduced on your Apple TV. > After installation, open the application. > Click “Register on Prime.”
- Visit Official Primevideo/mytv Website through your mobile or Laptop. Log in to your Amazon Prime free trial or paid account.
- Enter the code on your Apple TV. Activate “Register Device” by snapping it. Done.
Read Also: bbcamerica.com/activate
How to cast Prime Video on TV
Follow these steps to cast Prime video on your TV. You can use your phone to do your favors. If you have an Android TV, Fire TV, or even a Google Chromecast, casting prime video on your TV is simple. The steps are as follows:
- Turn on the TV. Open the ‘Prime Video app on your phone. You can use an Android or an iPhone/iPad. Make sure your TV and mobile device are on the same network.
- In your Prime Video app, find the cast iron. When you select the icon, your TV will show a ‘ready to cast’ screen.
- Select the device you wish to use. Select a movie from Prime Video and watch it. It will then play this movie on the connected Chromecast or Fire TV.
- Use your phone, Fire TV, or Chromecast remote to control playback, audio tracks, and subtitles.
How to start a free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Go to primevideo.com on your mobile or computer.
- Click the “Start a Free Trial” button on the home screen.
- Now, Sign in to your Amazon.com/mytv account. Create an account if you don’t have one.
- Now enter the “Authentication” code from your phone.
- Enter the code from your phone and click continue.
- Provide payment information to start your 30-day free trial.
- Once you have completed the form, click the “Continue” button.
- Finally, click “Start a free trial” to complete the process.
- Congratulations! Your 30-day free trial of Prime Video begins.
How to buy a Prime Video subscription
- Buying a Prime membership is very simple.
- Go to the payment method section and choose a monthly, quarterly, or yearly plan.
- Purchase an Amazon Prime Video membership on PrimeVideo.com or the Prime Video Android application.
- Except for Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI, you can purchase a 1-year Prime membership using any electronic payment method, including credit cards, virtual or real, debit cards, net banking, and Amazon Pay Balance.
- You must complete the KYC process to add money to your Amazon Pay Balance.
- Amazon Prime Video offers a 30-day free trial to new customers, which is the best part of Amazon Prime Video.
Read Also: www.voot.com/activate
What is Prime Video
Amazon Prime is an online streaming service that gives users access to many movies, TV shows, and other video content. Prime Video can be used on various devices, including televisions, tablets, phones, and game consoles. It also offers access to services such as Audible, Amazon Music, and Twitch.
In summary, using primevideo.com mytv is simple. Just follow the step-by-step instructions to set up Amazon Prime Video on your device. This makes it easy to enjoy a variety of movies, TV shows, and exclusive content whenever you want. The user-friendly activation process ensures a smooth experience for all viewers.
How do I cancel Amazon Prime?
To cancel Amazon Prime, sign into your account, click “Your Account” and then select “Your Prime Membership”. From there, you can end your Prime membership by clicking “End Membership” and following the on-screen instructions.
How do I get Amazon Prime?
To get Amazon Prime, you can either sign up for a free trial or pay an annual or monthly subscription fee. Once you have signed up, you can begin enjoying Prime’s benefits.
How do I hack Amazon Prime membership?
It is not possible to hack Amazon Prime membership. Amazon has strict security measures to protect its membership system’s integrity.
Can you cancel Amazon Prime at any time?
Yes, it is possible to cancel the Amazon Prime membership whenever you wish. To do so, sign into your Amazon account and follow the on-screen instructions to end your Prime membership.