You can easily log in on Prime Video On TV and mobile and enjoy a number of movies and series. Follow our guide to login into the app from your device.
How to login Prime Video on TV & Mobile
The smartphone is the lifeline of today’s generation. You can easily access Prime Video on your smartphone:
- Go to the Google Play store or Apple app store on your device and download the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app
- The sign-in page will appear
- Enter your email and password for your amazon account. If you do not have an account, you will have to create a new account.
- After providing your login credentials, click on sign in.
- You will be logged in. Choose your movie or TV Show and start streaming.
Read Also: Primevideo.com/mytv | Complete Steps to Activate Prime Video
How to login Prime Video on TV
Since we live in the digital age, many of us own smart TV and enjoy binge-watching our favorite shows or movie on a big screen. Amazon Prime has a plethora of excellent episodes and movies that you can watch all day. We’re here to assist you in signing in through your smart TV.
- Turn on your Smart TV.
- Go to the Amazon Prime TV app from your homepage.
- If you don’t already have it, go to the Play Store or the App Store and get it.
- Launch the Amazon Prime app.
- Go to the login page.
- You will now receive a code on your Smart TV.
- Go to the website listed on the screen from your smartphone i.e. https://:amazon.com/mytv
- Enter the code.
- Choose enter.
- You will soon receive the notification on your television.
Read Also: Why is Prime Video not Working on TV?
Now you easily log in to Prime Video from your Mobile and Smart TV without any further delay. You can now enjoy viewing various shows and television.