The most frequent issues and fixes may be found here if Prime Video not Working on TV. Attempting each of the solutions listed below should make Amazon Prime Video operate or load properly on your devices. If not, we advise you to see whether their server is offline.
Restart your Electronics
- Restarting your device is the first step to do if Amazon Prime Video not Working on TV, smartphone, or computer.
- Just reset your TV by unplugging it from the power source and then plugging it back in to address Amazon Video issues.
- The same is true for your PC and/or smartphone. Merely restart it after being shut down to check whether the issue is resolved.
Verify the Status of Your Amazon Prime Video account
- Making sure your Amazon Prime Video account is active is the next step.
- Use these instructions to check the status of your Prime Video account:
- Visit Amazon’s Your Account page.
- Go to the Prime Video Settings page.
- You can control your account settings and subscription status from there.
- Please renew your membership if it has already expired so you may keep watching Prime Videos.
Look Into Your Internet Connection
- Make sure your internet connection is active if you want to continue using Amazon Prime Video and resolve Prime Video issues on your devices.
- not just an “active,” but also a quick, internet connection
- Make sure your internet connection is operational first, though. If not, check your internet connection first!
- To solve Prime Video not loading on TV, restart your router.
- Restart your computer or phone.
- Turn your phone’s Airplane mode on or off.
- If you use a mobile network, check your data balance.
Make Sure Your App or Browser Is up to Date
- An outdated browser or app may also prevent Prime Video from functioning properly on your device.
- Make sure your browser is up to date if you want to watch Amazon Prime on a Computer.
- Use the most recent version of the Prime Video app if you want to stream content from your phone or TV.
- The App Store on your phone and TV, as well as the browser settings, may be used to check for the most recent version.
Install the Prime Video App Once Again
You can try reinstalling the Prime Video app from the Play Store if, for example, Prime Video continues freezing on your Realme phone.
Read Also: How to Activate Prime Video on TV & Mobile
For Android, here’s how to reinstall the Prime Video app:
- the Play Store, of course.
- Find Amazon Prime Video by searching.
- Click and tap it.
- Please wait a moment before tapping Install to reinstall it.
Reinstalling the Amazon Video App on Your TV Is Simple
- Google Play Store may be accessed.
- Uninstall Amazon Prime Video by performing a search.
- Install it once more.
Read Also: Primevideo.com/mytv | Complete Steps to Activate Prime Video
Turn off your VPN
- On your devices, you might not be able to stream Amazon Prime Video if you’re linked to a VPN provider.
- Amazon may believe you are in another country and prevent you from watching the content because of this.
- Disconnect from your VPN and any proxy servers you may be using, then try refreshing Prime Video to repair the issue.
Try Using a Different Browser
- You might need to switch to another browser if none of the aforementioned remedies resolves your Amazon Prime Video not working issue.
- This is true if you’re using your PC to watch Prime Videos.
- Before switching, make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser.
All you can do if Prime Video is unavailable is wait till Amazon restores it. As Amazon Prime fixes the systemic flaws, you can experiment with alternative streaming services or engage in other activities.