So you have a Peacock tv subscription but don’t know how to watch or activate Peacock on Xfinity device? Don’t worry this blog will make you understand the complete process in the most simplified way possible.
What is Peacock TV?
NBCUniversal introduced Peacock Tv services back in 2020 to compete with the most successful video streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc. The subscription plans that Peacock Tv offers its services are highly affordable in comparison to others. However, the streams are geo-restricted and can only be watched within the US border.
Read Also: Peacocktv.com/tv
Watch Peacock on Xfinity
Follow these steps to activate Peacock services on Xfinity devices like X1 and Xfinity Flex:
- First, make sure you have a fast internet connection to stream HD content.
- Now turn on your Xfinity device.
- Use your Xfinity voice remote and press the ‘Xfinity’ button.
- Now locate and go to the Apps menu.
- Select the Peacock app from the options.
- Now press ‘New Profile’ on the ‘Who’s watching?’ web page. This will create a new Peacock profile.
- Next, you will just have to log in to your account and start watching the shows.
Read Also: Peacock on Roku
Peacock Tv Plans & Pricing
If you want to watch all the premium content that Peacock on Xfinity offers then you will have to sign up for a premium plan which costs $4.99 a month without tax and $49.99 for a year without tax. Also, an additional $5 fee per month or $50 a year can get you access to all content with fewer ads.
Read Also: Peacock on Smart TV
How Do I Access Peacock With Xfinity?
Customers can access Peacock Tv on their Xfinity devices by downloading the peacock tv app via voice remote and signing into their account. This will link the Peacock services to your Xfinity device and you will be able to watch it.
Is Peacock Free With Xfinity?
Presently for all the Xfinity Flex customers, Xfinity X1, and video customers the peacock premium is available for no additional cost. They can enjoy watching all the content with no additional cost over their current Xfinity charge.