Peacock Not Working on Smart TV these difficulties include several instances of delayed loading, not functioning, app crashing, or freezing issues. A troubleshooting guide is provided below to assist you in resolving the issue.
Why Is Peacock Not Working on Smart TV?
Because it offers fast access to thousands of movies and TV series, Peacock TV is well known. However, a lot of consumers are complaining about recurring problems with the service that prevents them from streaming anything, particularly on their Smart TV. These difficulties include several instances of delayed loading, not functioning, app crashing, or freezing issues. These problems can be small software bugs or they might be something more. A troubleshooting guide is provided below to assist you in resolving the issue.
Read Also: Peacocktv.com/tv
How to Fix Peacock Not Working on Smart TV?
Check Internet Connection:
- In order to enjoy the requirements for video streaming, make sure you are connected to your internet service provider and have a decent high-speed internet plan.
- Additionally, we advise you to confirm whether the network is operational or not.
Sign-Out of All Devices:
- The app won’t operate on your Smart TV with the same account if you have already logged in with one of your other devices, such, for instance, an Android tablet.
- To use the streaming services on your Smart TV, you must first log out of your account on your Android tablet.
Peacock TV’s Cache and Data Should Be Cleared:
- Problems with the program crashing might also be brought on by any damaged data or cache.
- Go to the Settings section of your smartphone to delete the cache on your Peacock app.
Peacock TV App Updates:
- are often released by the company’s engineers to ensure that customers may utilize the streaming services without any problems. You could be using an outdated version of Peacock TV that is no longer supported.
- Visit the Playstore on your Smart TV to update the app. Locate the Peacock app and select Storage > Clear Cache from the menu.
Restart Smart TV:
You should try restarting your smart TV if the problem continues. Typically, a smart TV has many applications active at once, which prevents apps like Peacock TV from getting adequate resources to function effectively. The app will function flawlessly when you restart your TV.
Read Also: Peacock on Firestick
How to Install Peacock on a Smart TV
In a few easy steps, you can install Peacock on practically all smart TVs.
- Make sure the TV is linked to the Internet and that you have a Peacock subscription before doing anything further.
- Search for Peacock in the app store on your TV, then download it.
- Open Peacock after it has been installed on your TV.
- You will only need to enter your Peacock account login information the first time you open it on your smart TV.
- You will now have access to Peacock within the library of your subscription.
Read Also: Peacock Error Code 6007
How to Cancel Peacock on Smart TV
In order to cancel Peacock on Smart TV:
- Visit the Peacock help page first.
- Then, select “Plans & Payments.”
- Simply select “Cancel Plan“
- Verify “Cancel“
- Log in (if not already signed in)
To complete the canceling procedure, adhere to the page’s instructions.
Read Also: Peacock error code Ovp_00021
The instructions to solve Peacock Not Working on Smart TV are now complete. Please take notice that these problems are primarily caused by app problems, and they should all be resolved after you update the app.
Read Also: Cancel Peacock Subscription