Want to know how to use the Pbs.org/Activate to access educational content videos on your PBS Video App? Check out how to activate PBS Video App on Roku TV, Fire TV, Smart TV, and Android Smart TV in this article.
- Roku Device is a non-profit broadcasting company that provides content for public television channels in the United States.
- Many children’s programs, award-winning plays, and documentaries are available.
- There are many things to be proud of, including Frontline, Antique Roadshow, and Great British Cake Ceremony.
- Sign Up on PBS Account
- Activate PBS Channel on Smart TV
- Activate PBS Channel on Roku TV
- Activate PBS Channel on Android TV
- Activate & Stream PBS Channel on Apple TV
- Activate PBS Channel on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- Learn to Watch PBS Channel on Samsung TV
- Activate PBS Channel on Mobile Device
- Sign Up on PBS Passport
- Login to PBS Passport account on Amazon Fire TV/Firestick | Smart TV
- How to Activate PBS Passport
- Register for PBS Kids Device Activation
- How do I activate PBS Kids on Roku?
- Reference Link:
Sign Up on PBS Account
- Creating a PBS account allows you to use the same password and email address for all PBS products.
- It’s the only place on the site where you can learn how to set up a PBS account.
- To create a Facebook account, you must go to www.facebook.com or www.google.com.
- Use your phone, tablet, or computer to go to the website.
- Click Register with Email at www.PBS.org in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Type your first and last names in the first two textboxes.
- Type your email address in the second and third text boxes.
- Your password must be at least eight characters long and contain both numbers and letters in the Password textbox.
- Click the Keep me Signed In checkbox to stay logged in to PBS.org.
- To sign into PBS, click Register.
- It’ll take you to the homepage of PBS.org.
- To log into PBS Products, you’ll need this password and login.
Activate PBS Channel on Smart TV
- Open PBS to your smart TV
- Just click on the gear icon
- Sign in to get access to your activation code
- Visit the website Pbs.org/activate.
- Enter your account information to log into your pbs.org account
- Enter your activation code, then continue
- PBS Kids are accessible to all Roku users.
- All you have to do is enable PBS on your devices by visiting the pbs.org/activate link.
- Utilizing a compatible device and having a PBS account is the best way to access the entire library of movies.
Activate PBS Channel on Roku TV
Please enter the following information in the address bar of your web browser to activate your PBS streaming device by pbs.org/activate/roku link:-
- A screen with a seven-digit activation number will appear when you click the PBS icon on your Roku screen.
- For the next step, you will need this code.
- You can use your phone, tablet, or computer to activate the Roku Screen.
- Open a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera first.
- Type www.pbs.org/activate code in the address bar at the top.
- In the textbox, Type in your information, including the 7 digit activation code.
- Continue with a click or tap.
- If you’re having trouble typing “pbs.org/activate ” into your browser, go to http://www.pbs.org/activate to get to a page where you can sign in to the app using one of three methods: or both.
Activate PBS Channel on Android TV
This channel app is available on the Google Play Store:-
- To download this channel, you must first connect your Android TV to the internet.
- Then go to the Google Play Store and download this channel app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the program, go to the login section and produce the code on the Android TV’s screen.
- You must now enter the code on the Pbs.org/activate/ website.
- After entering the code on the activation site, select Android TV as the device.
- You will now be prompted to link the channel app.
- As a result, provide the PBS channel account information and link the PBS account to the PBS channel app.
Now you can watch the stream on the PBS channel.
Activate & Stream PBS Channel on Apple TV
To complete the channel activation steps, you must connect the Apple TV to the network.
- Go to Apple app store.
- look for the PBS channel.
- Downloaded the PBS Channel app from the App Store,
- On your Apple TV, download and activate the channel app.
- Provide the credentials and activate the channel app if you need access to the iTunes account.
- Open the channel app and select the login option.
- This is for generating the code on the Apple TV’s screen.
- Go to pbs.org/activate/ once you’ve received the code.
- On the activation portal, enter the code and choose Apple TV as the device.
- After that, you must link the channel account to the app.
- You’ll need to provide the PBS channel account credentials for this.
- You have the option of using your Facebook or Google account to access the PBS channel.
- You can watch PBS programming even if you don’t have a PBS account.
Activate PBS Channel on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- First,login into the Amazon app store to start the channel.
- Now,Go to the Amazon app store and look for the PBS channel.
- Launch the channel app on your Fire devices once you’ve downloaded it from the Amazon app store.
- After that, go to the channel app and click on the login option to acquire the activation code.
- Enter the code on the pbs.org/activate site once you get the code on the TV screen.
- Choose your devices and Fire TV and link the channel app to your channel account.
- You must now complete the steps to finish the activation.
- Finally, launch the PBS channel app on your Fire TV.
- Begin broadcasting the content on the PBS channel.
Learn to Watch PBS Channel on Samsung TV
- Open the channel app when it has been installed and select the login option.
- Obtain the activation code for the PBS channel.
- Then go to Pbs.org/activate/ to get started.
- Enter the code on the PBS channel’s activation page.
- To continue the activation process, select the Samsung Smart TV as the device.
- Link the channel app, you must enter the PBS channel account credential.
- You can also activate the channel app using your Facebook or Google account.
- You can choose to stream the program using your PBS, Facebook, or Google account.
- Finally, you can watch your favorite episodes on the PBS channel.
Activate PBS Channel on Mobile Device
Using Android Device
- You can download the PBS channel via the Google Play Store if you have an Android device.
- Then, after linking the channel account with the PBS channel app, you’ll be able to access the material.
Using an Apple Device
- If you’re using an Apple device, don’t worry.
- The PBS channel is also available on the Apple device.
- In addition, You can access the PBS channel via the Apple app store on an Apple device.
Sign Up on PBS Passport
- You can use this PBS Passport on any compatible device that has access to the PBS channel.
- You can find the instructions for activating the PBS Passport on your device here.
- In addition, you can obtain additional benefits from the PBS Channel by using the PBS Passport.
Login to PBS Passport account on Amazon Fire TV/Firestick | Smart TV
Following the procedures below, you can login in with your PBS Passport account on your Amazon Fire TV or Android Smart TV once it has been activated. Follow the Login process via pbs.org/activate fire TV:-
- On your device, open the PBS Video app.
- Please scroll down to Profile on the left navigation and pick it.
- You can find a change Account in the Profile menu.
- You will be prompted to activate the PBS Video app.
- Select Activate Now from the drop-down menu.
- The screen displays activation instructions as well as a 7 digit activation code.
- Go to a web browser on your PC type Pbs.org/activate/.
- In the “Activation Code” section, type the unique activation code for your device.
- Then, continue by pressing the Enter key.
- It’ll direct you to a new page where you’ll be asked to sign in with your Google, Facebook, or PBS account.
- Select the same account that you used to activate your Passport.
- You will not be signed in with your Passport account if you sign in with a different email address.
- In addition, you will be unable to access Passport videos.
- Your device has been activated after you’ve signed in.
- Your device will be updated automatically.
- In addition, you can now watch Passport videos on your device if you checked in with the same account you used to link your Passport benefit.
How to Activate PBS Passport
- Open the channel app after you’ve launched and activated the PBS channel on your device.
- On the PBS channel app, go to the settings option.
- Then, select Change Settings from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to sign out of your account.
- Select the option to sign out.
- You have now successfully signed out of your channel account.
- After that, you’ll be sent to a news screen where you may start using the channel app.
- Select the option to activate now.
- You will be sent a new activation code.
- To activate the PBS Passport, enter the unique code.
- Then go to Pbs.org/activate or pbs.org/passport and enter the code.
- You are now connected to your PBS Passport account.
- Finally, start streaming the stuff that is available to enjoy the PBS Passport videos.
Register for PBS Kids Device Activation
To access all content on PBS, create a unique profile. You can use this identity to access all PBS programs. To register for a PBS Account, Paste the url:- http://account.pbs.org/accounts/register/
The following fields will appear on the screen:
- First name
- Last Name
- Confirm Email
- Confirmation of Password
- After filling in all information, click on the “I’m not an automated robot” checkbox to confirm your identity. Then click on “Register.”
- To keep logged into your account, check the box next to ‘Keep Me Logged In.’
- You can check your email ID to see if you have received a link receipt for PBS.
- You will generally receive an email from email@example.com
- To confirm your email address, click on the link
- You will then receive a message informing you that you have been registered as a new user.
How do I activate PBS Kids on Roku?
- Do the following:PBS.org activate Roku or Pbskids.org/activate Procedure on your Roku device for activating PBS Kids on Roku.
- You will also need an activate Roku code to sync your accounts and view content.
- The exact process applies to the Activate TV as well
- You will also need to select your local affiliate station Activate Roku or the PBS Kids account