Paramountplus.com/roku is a subsidiary of Paramount Streaming owned by Paramount global. It has more than 55.9 million users worldwide. This app streams tens of thousands of full episodes including favorites from CBS, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, BET, MTV, and Smithsonian Channel- plus exclusive shows, brand new originals, and live sporting events like UEFA Champions League and the NFL on CBS, when you subscribe to Paramount+.
What Is Paramount Plus?
Paramount+ is an OTT streaming platform, and its content is taken from the libraries of CBS media ventures. It is available in several languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish. It launched its services on October 28, 2014.
Steps To Activate Paramountplus.com/Roku
- Launch the Paramount plus app on Roku to paramountplus.com/roku activate.
- Now, go to sign in on the web.
- Note down the paramountplus.com/roku code that appears on your screen.
- On another web browser on your computer or smartphone go to paramountplus.com/roku.
- In the required field you will have to enter the five-digit code.
- You will be logged in to paramount+ after a while.
Read Also: Paramount Network.com/activate | Activation Instructions
Which Versions Of Roku Is Compatible WIth Paramount Plus?
Paramountplus.com/roku login can only be done if your Roku device is compatible. The following compatible devices are:-
- Roku 3 & 4 versions
- Roku Ultra and Roku Ultra LT
- Roku streaming stick
- Roku Premiere & Premiere+
- Roku Express & Express+
- Roku Tv
- 4k Roku Tv
Cancel Your Paramount Plus Subscription On Roku With Simple Steps
- Visit the Roku home screen on your device.
- Select the Paramount plus icon.
- Go to manage subscription.
- Cancel your subscription and confirm the cancellation.
To watch superhit movies and blockbuster shows on the go like Ink master and Teen wolf: The movie along with some spine-chilling documentaries and many more. Read this article for a complete guide on Paramount+ activation and cancellation on Roku devices.
What Is The Cost Of Paramount+ On Roku?
An essential plan for Pramount+ is available for $4.99 per month. This plan is ad-supported whereas the cost of the premium plan on Roku is $9.99. You can binge ad-free content via this plan.
Is Paramount+ Free On Roku?
Yes, you can watch paramount+ for free on your Roku device merely by subscribing to the channel through your TV provider and by paramountplus.com/roku login.