Paramountplus.com/LG is the website for LG Smart TV users to access the Paramount Plus streaming service. To stream Paramount Plus LG TV, you can easily download it from the App Store. But remember, not all the LG TV models support the major plus. So first you have to check whether your device is compatible or not. It offers two subscription plans i.e. standard plan for $4.99 per month and a premium plan for $9.99 per month.
To Activate Paramount Plus on your LG Smart TV
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
- Navigate to the LG Content Store on your TV and search for “Paramount Plus.”
- Select the Paramount Plus app and choose “Install.”
- Wait until the app is installed, open it, and select “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- An access code will appear on your TV screen, note down that code
- Go to Paramountplus.com/Lg on your smartphone or PC and enter the access code. Click ‘activate’.
- Select the subscription according to your preference and then click ‘continue’.
- Enter a username and password for your paramount account.
- In this Step, you have to enter your payment details and then click on “Start paramount plus”.
- A confirmation message will appear to confirm your action. Click next to return to the homepage of Paramount Plus.
Read Also: paramountplus.com/xbox
How to Cancel Paramountplus.com/LG
If you are not happy with the services offered by Paramount Plus then you can cancel your services to avoid getting charged for the next billing cycle. To cancel your Paramount Plus subscription through paramountplus.com/activate, follow the given steps:
- Go to paramountplus.com on your web browser.
- Log in to your account and click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Subscription & Billing” section and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
Read Also: Paramount Network.com/activate
Paramountplus.com/LG offers the most convenient way for LG Smart TV users to access the Paramount Plus streaming service. The user can follow the steps in this article, easily activate the service on your LG Smart TV and cancel your subscription if needed.
What Lg Smart Tvs Are Compatible With Paramount Plus?
Paramount plus is compatible with LG Smart TVs released in 2018 and later. There are hardly any old devices that support a paramount plus. The software and hardware don’t support streaming services if the device is produced before 2018.
How Much Does Paramount+ Cost Through Paramountplus.com/Lg?
The cost of Paramount plus through Paramountplus.com/Lg is the same as the regular subscription price, which is $4.99 per month for the basic plan with ads and $9.99 per month for the premium plan with no ads.