Simply attach all of your gadgets, including the wireless soundbar, to the power cable in order to Pair LG Soundbar with Subwoofer. After that, the connection should happen immediately. If you are utilizing an LG Soundbar and Subwoofer, connecting them together is not a problem because LG has made the procedure considerably simpler.
In order to connect an LG soundbar and a subwoofer, make sure they are both powered on and plugged into the same power source. Next, choose the “Optical” or “Bluetooth” option using the “Input” or “Source” button on the soundbar’s remote control. To finish the procedure, use the subwoofer’s remote control to choose the ‘Pairing’ button and then follow the on-screen directions.
Pair LG Soundbar With Subwoofer (First-time setup)
It can be a little difficult to connect your LG Subwoofer to your soundbar, even though it’s supposed to be rather simple. This is particularly relevant given how the subwoofer attaches; if certain requirements aren’t satisfied, the subwoofer can refuse to pair with the soundbar. What if your soundbar and LG subwoofer cannot connect? In the beginning, double-check that the connections between your soundbar and subwoofer are secure. Your LG soundbar and subwoofer should link automatically as soon as you turn them on. In order to connect the LG Subwoofer to Soundbar:
- Search for the soundbar’s power cord. your power cord to the rear of the soundbar with one end of it connected (labeled DC IN).
- Track down the subwoofer’s power cord. your power cord to the rear of the subwoofer, with one end connected (labeled DC IN).
- Activate the soundbar and subwoofer by pressing the power button.
- Upon turning on both devices, the subwoofer’s LED light will begin to flicker. Usually, communication between the subwoofer and the soundbar takes place quickly. But their only programming is a connection-based one.
- The LED light will indicate that a connection has been made once it stops flickering and goes solid green.
You can try connecting them manually if for some reason they don’t seem to be working. Additionally, you may observe the LED light; if it continues to flash, the operation has likely failed and the subwoofer is still attempting to connect to the soundbar. So, let’s go to the troubleshooting procedures immediately.
Read Also: Xbox One Power Brick Orange Light
Manually Connecting the Soundbar to the Subwoofer
It takes a little bit more effort and requires additional steps to manually connect the Soundbar to the Subwoofer. You can get it going by simply following the detailed steps we have provided below.
- The volume should be reduced to its lowest setting initially. If your model has a full display, you can notice that VOL MIN shows up on the screen. If you have a different model, the soundbar will be illuminated in red.
- Holding the Mute button is the following action. Simply hold down the remote’s Mute button for around three seconds. You will now see a notification reading “WL RESET” on the screen. If your model doesn’t have a screen, you’ll notice that the red light (from the volume minimum) will continually flicker.
- You can discover a pairing button on the back of the subwoofer if you look there. Over 5 seconds should be spent pressing and holding the pairing button. The subwoofer’s LED light will be seen to alternately flicker red and green.
Soundbar Not Pairing – Troubleshooting Issue
If you are still having difficulties connecting your Soundbar to your subwoofer at this time, I advise you to follow the troubleshooting method and maybe the issue will be resolved.
- The subwoofer and LG soundbar needs to be placed as close together as feasible.
- Make sure there is nothing blocking the LG soundbar’s subwoofer by doing a quick inspection. Any signal obstacles have the potential to hinder connectivity.
- Devices that use the same frequency as the LG soundbar or subwoofer should be disabled. Medical equipment, wireless LAN connections, and microwaves are a few examples of these gadgets.
- Turn down the volume. Subwoofers link to soundbars more easily if they are cranked down.
- Disconnect the LG soundbar’s subwoofer and soundbar if you are not experiencing any of these problems. Plug them back in after five minutes of being disconnected. This sometimes appears to resolve the issue.
Read Also: Xbox Controller Keeps Turning off
How to Pair the Subwoofer with your VIZIO Sound Bar
Normally, when switched on for the first time, the VIZIO Sound Bar & Subwoofer will pair by itself. You could check the subwoofer’s lighting if the sound bar and subwoofer are not connected. The subwoofer has not been linked if the light blinks on the back of the speaker. It is paired if the subwoofer’s light is steady and not flashing. If the devices are having trouble pairing, try the following procedures:
- Check to see if both devices are connected and turned on: A volume adjustment will show whether the soundbar is on or off. The soundbar’s volume indicator lights should be on if it is turned on.
- The devices should be at least a foot apart for the first pairing: In order to pair them initially, we are moving the sound bar and subwoofer closer together.
- Verify that pairing mode is active on both devices: Typically, subwoofers contain a button marked “Link” or “Pairing.” The ‘Link’ remote command or pushing a key on the soundbar to start pairing are two ways to pair soundbars.
- Unplug both devices and replug them if they still won’t pair: Once the power has been restored to both devices, pair them once more.
- If the devices still won’t pair, try a reset: If you’re still having difficulties connecting the subwoofer to your Sound Bar, please get in touch with our technical support staff.
Read Also: Chromecast From iPhone
The Pair LG Soundbar with Subwoofer is incredibly simple to pair. Simply turning both devices on will cause them to immediately pair, as is their intended function. The final thing you can do is take them to the service center to determine if there is a technical issue causing the issue if you have tried everything else and are still unable to pair them together.
Pair LG Soundbar With Subwoofer: FAQ’s
How to Pair Lg Soundbar With Subwoofer?
For more than 5 seconds, press and hold the PAIRING button on the back of the wireless subwoofer until the led on the subwoofer alternately blinks red and green. Unplug the power cords of the soundbar and wireless subwoofer. Reconnect them when the main unit’s and wireless subwoofer’s LEDs have been completely turned off.
How to Pair Lg Soundbar With Subwoofer Without Remote?
* Before being plugged into a wall outlet, the soundbar and subwoofer’s power cords should be attached to the back of each component.
* The subwoofer should begin connecting right away when you turn on the Soundbar. The blue LED LINK Indicator on the subwoofer stops blinking and lights constantly when the subwoofer is fully connected.
How to Fix Subwoofer No Sound?
Check that the subwoofer is not muffled. Turn up the volume on the subwoofer. Check that the speaker settings on the audio system or TV are correctly adjusted to use the subwoofer.
How to Pair Lg Soundbar With Wireless Subwoofer?
* Both the soundbar’s and the wireless subwoofer’s power cords should be connected to an outlet.
* When the main unit is turned on, the wireless subwoofer and soundbar are instantly connected.
* The main unit and the subwoofer should be installed as closely as possible (within 15ft).