However, for some reason, you can choose How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon. The reason can be any and with this blog, you can easily learn to remove your credit card from Amazon. Amazon is one of the most popular one-stop online shopping centers all over the world. The platform is easy to navigate and use with innovative UI design. Frequent shoppers or customers with monthly recurring payments can save their Credit Card on this platform for automatic deductions.
How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon Online?
- First, open the official website of Amazon.
- Now login to the account using your email address and password.
- Next, head to the ‘Account and Lists’ tab, which you will find on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Your Account’, this will allow you to see the settings of your account.
- Now the website will display a second option as ‘Ordering and shopping preferences.’
- In this section, you will find the option ‘Payment options’, click it.
- Now you will be able to see your list of saved credit or debit cards under the ‘Your credit and debit cards’ section.
- Click on the Credit Card which you want to remove.
- Now confirm when the pop-up appears on your screen.
- This will remove your Credit Card from Amazon.
Read Also: Amazon.com/code
How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon Via Android Smartphone?
- First, download and install the Amazon app if you don’t have it on your smartphone.
- Open the application and login in via credentials.
- Once you have entered the app click on the Accounts tab mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
- The new page will be opened with ‘Your Account’ details.
- Navigate to ‘Manage Payment Options’.
- On the next screen under debit and credit card options, you will see the list of your saved cards.
- Select the credit card which you want to remove.
- Now confirm the removal of your card when a pop-up option appears on the screen.
- This process will let you remove your credit card from Amazon.
Read Also: Amazon Prime Free Trial
Whether you want to Remove credit card from amazon via the web, laptop, pc, android, or iOS smartphone, the process is all the same and there is only a slight difference between the positioning of the options. If you don’t want any automatic deductions, or you are trying to set up a new credit card, then you should remove the cards which are not in use for security purposes.
Read Also: Amazon Prime Video Subscription