If you want to know How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV, this article is for you. Many Nintendo consoles, including the Nintendo Switch, can be played on a TV. To play Nintendo on a TV, you’ll need to connect your console to the TV using an HDMI cable. The game may offer additional features or better graphics on TV than in handheld mode.
How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV
To connect your Nintendo Switch to your TV, follow the given instructions in the sequence given below:-
- First, open the back panel of your dock.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch dock to your TV via an HDMI cable, and make sure that the HDMI cable is correctly plugged into both the TV and the dock.
- Then connect the AC adapter to the Nintendo Switch dock and plug it into a power outlet.
- Slide the Nintendo Switch tablet into the dock and put the cables on the side of the switch’s dock.
- If your switch is docked correctly, a small charging indicator will pop up on the screen’s silver.
- Turn on your TV and switch the input to the HDMI port to which the Nintendo Switch dock is connected.
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch by pressing the power button on the top-left corner of the tablet.
- That’s it; now you enjoy Nintendo on your TV.
Read Also: Reset Samsung TV
Can we connect Nintendo Switch to TV without using a dock?
Connect Nintendo Switch to TV without a dock using an HDMI cable and a USB-C to HDMI adapter is possible. Here’s the step-by-step instructions for this:-
- You will need an HDMI cable that can connect to your TV and the USB-C to HDMI adapter.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your TV, and connect the other end to the HDMI port on the USB-C to the HDMI adapter.
- Connect the USB-C end of the adapter to your Nintendo Switch.
- Turn on your TV and set it to the correct HDMI input. Then, turn on your Nintendo Switch and wait for the image to appear on your TV.
- Now, you can play Nintendo on your TV without a dock.
Read Also: Apple TV Remote
Read Also: Samsung TV Remote