If you don’t know How to cancel Starz on Amazon then you have landed on the right webpage. No matter which device you use, the process to cancel Starz is easy and this step-by-step explainer will guide you all the way.
What is Starz on Amazon?
Starz is one of the most popular entertainment network service providers which you can avail of through cable tv service providers or via Amazon Prime Video Channels. This entertainment hub features one of the most popular blockbusters shows like “ Outlander, the Power franchise (including Book IV: Force), The Girlfriend Experience, and the recent political drama Gaslit, starring Julia Roberts and Sean Penn”. Moreover, Starz also features licensed movies from classic hits to new blockbusters.
- Users get a free trial of seven days before confirming to pay $8.99 per month. If users do not want to continue then they cancel it before the trial period ends.
- So, if you don’t think that this unwanted service helps to empty your pocket on a monthly basis you cancel it with the steps given below.
Read Also: Amazon.com/code | Enter amazon.com code for activation
How to Cancel Starz on Amazon
- First, visit the official website of Amazon.
- Login with your account credentials.
- Now click on “Account & Lists” which will be shown on the right side of the top header.
- Find the ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ option and click on ‘Prime Video Channels’.
- You will see the Starz section out of many, now click on ‘Cancel Starz on Amazon Channel’.
- Next on the pop up click ‘Cancel My Subscription’.
- Starz will ask you a question and the reason- why you want to cancel the subscription. You can choose anyone and continue.
- In the account settings page, you can also confirm that your Starz channel has been canceled.
How to Cancel Starz on Amazon free trial ?
You cancel the starz free trial on amazon the same way we have shown to cancel the subscription to Starz. Go to Amazon.com, then account settings, then my subscriptions and select Starz and tap on Cancel My Subscription. That’s it, you will be good to go.
- How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon?
- How To Delete Amazon Account From Your Mobile Phone & Other Devices
- How to Get Amazon Prime Free Trial?