One of the video streaming services accessible on the Amazon Fire TV stick is Disney Plus. You may want to how to Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon but don’t know how; use the steps below to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on Amazon properly.
5 Ways How to Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon
- If you’re using Amazon on a mobile device, open the Amazon app and tap the choices button, symbolized by three dots at the bottom of your screen.
- Locate and choose the accounts option from the drop-down menu.
- Locate and choose the memberships and subscriptions option under Account Settings. It will display the information about your subscriptions on the next screen.
- Select your Disney Plus membership.
- Locate and choose the video settings option under advanced controls.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and locate and select the cancel channels option from the drop-down.
A confirmation pop-up will display on your phone’s screen to confirm your cancellation choice; choose the “turn off auto-renew” option. Your Amazon Disney Plus subscription has been automatically cancelled.
Read Also: How Do I Sign Into Amazon Prime On my TV
- Find the settings menu option on the screen of your Amazon Fire Stick TV, then hit the enter button on your remote.
- Click the enter button on your remote control after selecting the account and profile menu option from the menu.
- Navigate to Prime Video. At this moment, a drop-down menu will display.
- Using the drop-down menu, find a Prime Video channel membership option, then click the associated online link to access the website.
- Find the option to cancel channels on the website, then select Disney Plus, the channel subscription you wish to revoke.
- On your cell phone’s screen, a confirmation pop-up will ask you to confirm your choice to cancel; select the “turn off auto-renew” option.
You’ll be asked why you want to cancel your subscription, so you could say that you don’t have enough money to continue paying for your Disney Plus subscription on Amazon on a monthly or annual basis, that you are unhappy with the service and want to cancel, or that your Disney Plus seven-day free trial on Amazon has just come to an end. Whatever your reason for ending the membership, you have determined that you will not pay the fee. Your Disney + Amazon membership will be instantly cancelled when you give your cancellation reason.
Read Also: How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon
- To cancel your Disney Plus subscription, open any browser, preferably Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Navigate to your web browser’s search bar.
- Insert the Disney Plus link into the search window and press the search button.
- Enter your login information on the Disney Plus website to log into your account.
- On the homepage, go to your account profile and click on your profile image.
- Locate and pick the account menu option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and find your Disney Plus membership.
- Please scroll down to the cancel channel subscription option and pick it. After successfully cancelling your Disney Plus membership, you can view it until the end of the month or year, depending on the last subscription level you choose.
Read Also: Disney Plus on Switch
- Cancel your Disney Plus subscription on Amazon using your iPhone.
- Locate and click on the iPhone settings option that contains your name or device name.
- Select the subscriptions option from the drop-down menu. This is generally the fourth item on the menu.
- It will list all of your subscribed channels under channel subscriptions.
- Find and press the Disney subscription notification symbol on the channel subscription list. Then, select the option to cancel your Disney membership from the drop-down menu.
- You have successfully discontinued your Disney membership if you confirm your cancellation.
- Your Disney+ membership notification symbol may still be visible on the subscription list. This is because your existing subscription has yet to expire. The notification symbol will no longer display on the subscription list when this occurs.
- It is best to cancel your Disney Plus subscriptions a day before they expire. This is because of the auto-renewal feature. The auto-renew feature allows your Subscriptions to be automatically repeated or renewed after a subscription season expires.
- To avoid a situation in which your previous membership auto-renews when you meant to cancel the Disney plus subscription, it is highly recommended that you cancel your Disney plus subscription before it expires.
Read Also: Get and Activate Disney plus on LG TV
- You’ve been on the Disney Plus free trial on Amazon, and the free trial is about to expire, and you don’t want to be paid, or you accidentally subscribed and want to prevent the credit card transaction;
- Locate the Disney Plus membership menu on Amazon’s home page.
- You’ll see your current membership plan here, indicating that you’re still on the free trial.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the cancel channel subscription option.
- Please confirm your cancellation.
- Please remember that if you have been using the free trial on Disney Plus and intend to wait to join after the free trial expires, you must cancel your membership following the above process. Without doing so, It will consider that you plan to subscribe once the free trial period expires, and your credit card will be charged.
Read Also: Disney Plus.com/begin
- Suppose you have tried all of the above procedures and approaches and are still trying to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on Amazon. In that case, you may contact the Amazon Fire TV online assistance centre.
- The Amazon online subscription assistance service, which You can access over the internet on the Amazon service provider’s website, provides a step-by-step process for cancelling any subscription on Amazon.
How do I manage my Disney subscription on Amazon?
Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions. Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel. Select the link under Advance Controls. The main subscription page opens.
Amazon subscriptions allow you to view and manage your subscriptions.
From the drop-down menu under Your Memberships and Subscriptions, pick “View” for Active Subscriptions, Cancelled and Expired Subscriptions, and All Subscriptions. You will also see subscription details for the selected view, such as the renewal date and price.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus membership on Amazon?
If you subscribed to Disney Plus using your Amazon account, go to your Amazon account and cancel your subscription there. What you should do is as follows:
*Go to the Amazon website and sign in if necessary.
*In the top-right corner, choose Account & Lists.
*Scroll down and choose Other subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
*Select Disney Plus from the list of subscriptions.
*Select Manage subscription.
*To cancel your membership, click the button next to Auto-Renew. This will disable payments and terminate your membership when it expires.
How do I change my Disney Plus subscription on Amazon?
To change, you need to cancel your current subscription from within Your Memberships and Subscriptions and then re-subscribe, selecting the annual plan.
*Navigate to Your Account.
*Select Your Apps from the Digital content and devices menu.
*Select Your Subscriptions from the Manage menu.
*As needed, update your subscription.
Is Disney Plus linked to Amazon?
One of the features that many people appreciate about Disney+ is the ability to combine it with other services. Amazon Prime, however, is not one of them.