A Guide on How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription From Any Device ? If you’re nearing the end of a free trial or want to reduce the number of streaming services you’re subscribed to, canceling your Amazon Music subscription is a simple process. It is possible to do so through a desktop or mobile browser, the Amazon Music app for Android, iTunes on a PC, or the iPhone Settings app if you have signed up with your Apple ID.
About Amazon Music
- Amazon Music (formerly Amazon MP3) is Amazon’s music streaming platform and online music shop.
- After going into public beta on September 25, 2007, it became the first music store to offer music without digital rights management (DRM) from the four major music companies.
- (EMI, Universal, Warner, and Sony BMG), as well as numerous independents, in January 2008.
Read Also: Amazon.com/code | Enter amazon.com code for activation
From Any Device, Here’s How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription:
Cancelling Amazon Music from your desktop:
- Open any web browser from your desktop.
- Go to the Amazon website.
- Access your account.
- Choose Accounts & Lists.
- Choose Memberships & Subscriptions from the list.
- Now choose Amazon Music Unlimited
- Select Cancel membership.
- Click on Confirm for cancellation.
Cancel Amazon Music Subscription from Amazon Music App:
- Select and open the Amazon Music app.
- Choose the gear-shaped Settings icon.
- Choose Amazon Music Unlimited from the list.
- Tap Cancel subscription in the Subscription Renewal section.
- Hit Submit to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Amazon Music Subscription from iTunes on desktop:
- Start up iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click Account, then select View My Account at the top of the screen.
- Go to the bottom of the page to the Settings section, then click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Near Amazon Music, select the Edit button.
- On the next page, click on Cancel Subscription
- Click on Confirm option in the pop-up window.
Cancel Amazon Music Subscription through Settings if you subscribed via the Apple App Store or your Apple ID.
- Launch the Settings app.
- From the top of the screen, tap on your name.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Select Amazon Music.
- Hit on Cancel Subscription
- Select Confirm to cancel the subscription.
Read Also: How to Fix an CDN Error Amazon Prime
You can Cancel amazon music subscription at any moment, regardless of the plan you have. There are numerous options available to you, ranging from your phone to your PC. If you want to modify your membership after it expires, you can do so by selecting another subscription.
Read Also: How To Sign Into Discovery Plus Amazon Prime