The teenage hacker who leaked over ninety Grand Theft Auto 6 gameplay clips in September 2022 has been found guilty through a UK court docket. Arion Kurtaj, a member of the Lapsus$ hacking institution, has become determined responsible for 3 counts of blackmail, two counts of fraud, and 6 counts under the UK’s Computer Misuse Act. He can be sentenced at a later date.
The leaked photos confirmed early improvement work on GTA 6, including gameplay of an individual using through a metropolis, as well as concept artwork for the sport. The leaks introduced a number of exhilarations among lovers of the collection however additionally raised issues about the safety of Rockstar Games’ improvement manner.
In addition to the GTA 6 leaks, Kurtaj has become additionally worried about hacking assaults on other groups, which include Nvidia and Microsoft. He is stated to have won admission to touchy facts from those organizations, which include supply code and customer data.
The responsible verdict is a significant victory for Rockstar Games and a caution to other hackers. It indicates that the authorities are taking these crimes seriously and that they will be prosecuted.
As for the release date of GTA 6, there is nonetheless no proper word from Rockstar Games. However, there were a few rumors that the game could be launched in 2024 or 2025. These rumors are based totally on the truth that Rockstar Games has been hiring for numerous key positions related to GTA 6 improvement, suggesting that the game is nearing of entirety.
Of course, it’s also viable that GTA 6 will not be launched until later than 2025. Rockstar Games has a recognition for taking its time with its video games, and it will now not want to hurry GTA 6 out the door earlier than it is prepared.
Only time will tell when GTA 6 can be released, but, the accountable verdict of the hacker who leaked early gameplay photos is an exquisite sign for fanatics of the series. It indicates that Rockstar Games is taking the safety of its improvement way significantly and that it is able to be dedicated to defending the game from leaks.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Release Date Rumors
The launch date of Grand Theft Auto 6 has no longer been officially brought via the use of Rockstar Games. However, there were a number of rumors and hypotheses about when the game was probably launched.
- 2023: Some rumors have recommended that GTA 6 might be launched as early as 2023. However, this seems no longer going given the reality that Rockstar Games has no longer yet even brought a launch date.
- 2024: This is the year that most rumors are pointing to. Rockstar Games has been hiring for several key positions related to GTA 6 improvement, suggesting that the sport is nearing the final touch. However, it’s also possible that the sport might be not on time for 2025.
- 2025: This is the prevailing-day viable release date for GTA 6. Rockstar Games has recognition for taking its time with its video games, and it can now not want to rush GTA 6 out the door in advance than it is ready.
Ultimately, the discharge date of GTA 6 is absolutely everyone’s guess. Rockstar Games has not stated whatever is legitimate, so we really need to be patient.
Here are some of the factors that could affect the release date of GTA 6:
- The scale of the sport: GTA 6 is rumored to be the most formidable recreation that Rockstar Games has ever made. This may imply that it takes longer to increase than in previous games in the series.
- The state of the gaming corporation: The gaming business enterprise is continuously evolving, and Rockstar Games will need to make sure that GTA 6 is up to date with modern tendencies. This can also have an impact on the development time of the sport.
- The COVID-19 pandemic: The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted many corporations, collectively with the gaming enterprise. This ought to have additionally affected the development of GTA 6.
Only time will tell when GTA 6 will be released. However, the rumors and speculation surrounding the game are sure to keep fans excited until then.