What if you get to visit the Lush Savannah witnessing African wildlife with sumptuous dining experiences at a breathtaking lodge or resort. If yes, nothing can be better than Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resorts and Villas Lisa Mendillo. The resort celebrates the wonderful and exotic African landscapes and wildlife. If you wish to enjoy the morning coffee while watching giraffes, zebras, ostriches and more, then here’s a guide to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resorts and Villas Lisa Mendillo.
- The resorts offer you a wide variety of dining options including Sanaa (it’s all about our bread service), Boma (our breakfast buffet) and many more.
- If you are looking for some more space, the Kidani Village Villas provides you with more spacious and luxurious suites with separate bedrooms and kitchen along with your own washer and dryer.
- On the property, you can also access one of the largest pools.
- Residing at Animal Kingdom Lodge also has perks of staying on-site, these include access to complimentary transportation, early entry to the theme park, early access to booking individual lighting lane attractions and a convenient location to immerse in the magic of Disney World.
All you need to know about the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort, located next to the Animal Kingdom, is one of a kind deluxe resort.
- The sight of wild animals outside your balcony is sure to give you a chilling experience.
- The place, architecture and ambiance are worthy of your time and appreciation.
- The main attraction of the place is Jumbo House, is a u-shaped building facing the savanna.
- The Animal Kingdom Villas and Kidani Village are right next to it offering more comforting vacations to you.
- The Savannas are the home to over 30 African wildlife species with more than 200 wild animals living in the reserve area of the lodge.
- The cast members of the resort can teach you more about these animals or you can just take a view of them by stepping onto your balcony.
- The place has three Savannas, so you can roam there and keep exploring more.
Rooms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The rooms at the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort are more or less inspired by the African landscapes and wildlife.
- The rooms are available with standard view, savanna view or pool view, however, the charges for the pool and savanna views are comparatively higher.
- The rooms with standard view are mostly 344 square feet and are available with king beds that are comfortable for two adults, they are equipped with a TV, mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and an ironing board.
- The rooms for four people are either with two queen beds or one king bed and one day bed.
- You can also enjoy the personalized services and complimentary refreshments at an extra cost.
- The wifi is available throughout the resort.
- At Kidani village, you can also occupy a one, two or three bedroom villa, each of them having a kitchen, living area and a dining area.
- These villas are a perfect stay if you are planning a visit in a large group, however, small studios are also available there.
Transportation at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort
Since the resort is next to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resorts Theme park, you can easily hop on there. However, if you need transportation, then you can access the car or bus. And if you are visiting the place in your own car, then you will have to pay $25 each night for parking.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Restaurants
The variety of cuisines available at the resort restaurants are mouth watering. Among the numerous options, you can have a great dining experience in your budget. Some of the great restaurant choices of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort include:
Boma- The Flavors of Africa
- One of the common favorites here is the breakfast buffets at Bona- The Flavors of Africa.
- With American and African dishes, there is something for everyone.
- From French Toast Bread Pudding to Carved Ham, from Turkey Bobotie to the popular POG juice, you can enjoy the savoring taste.
- Boma- The Flavors of Africa serves breakfast and dinner and reservations are highly recommended to enjoy a dinner night here.
- At Sanaa, you can enjoy the vibrant flavors and mesmerizing views of the Savanna.
- The restaurant offers sausages, eggs, bacon, fries, etc in the breakfast and reservations too are not required for it.
- For lunch and dinner, you can enjoy African cuisine along with delicious Indian flavors. If you just want a quick drink, then walk-up to the Sanaa lounge.
Jiko-The Cooking Place
- Jiko is a high-end table service that offers a great blend of Africa, Mediterranean and Indian flavors.
- Reservations are a must for this place and also the same-day bookings are not accepted here. At the time, the service is temporarily unavailable.
- The quick service restaurant, The Mara, offers American cuisine with African flair. The place also has many grab-and-go options for snacking.
Victoria Falls Lounge
- Victoria Falls Lounge typically offers drinks and appetizers.
- They have a wide variety of special beers, South African wines and many more.
- The lounge is mostly open during the evening hours.
Other Amenities at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort
- Other amenities at the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resorts includes Uzima Springs Pool, Samawati Springs Pool Floats with waterslides, Pumbaa’s Fun and Games Arcade , The Safari So Good Arcade, etc are other main attractions of the place.
- Overall, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort,, with incredible themes, views and exotic dining experiences, is fun for all age groups.
Activate Disney Plus
To know about activating disney plus on other device, we have a complete step by step tutorials for all supported device. Click on the links below to select your device and see the complete activation instructions: