Activate Disney Plus on Fire TV in 3 simple steps. If you already have a Disney subscription you can directly login into your TV through the following steps: Install the Disney app on your firestick or fire tv, to Activate Disney on your fire tv or firestick opens the Disney app. You can see a login page press login and the tv shows a unique code.
Or you can also log in or Activate Disney Plus on Fire TV or Firestick easily if you have your mobile phone and tv connected to the same wi-fi network. Follow these steps:
- Make sure your phone and fire tv are connected to the same network and open Disney plus on both your phone and tv.
- You can see a window popping up on your phone saying device login request, press allow and you are directly logged in.
How to Get and Install Disney Plus on Fire TV?
If you do not already have Disney installed on your fire tv or firestick, you can download or activate Disney plus on your fire tv or firestick in two ways:
- Turn your fire tv on, after turning on your TV, it takes you to the home screen after that press the search button adjacent to your home button.
- Then press the search button, search for Disney plus app, and select Disney plus app.
- Press the download button beneath the disney plus app.
- After downloading the screen shows an open button press the open button.
- You can also download Disney Plus on Fire TV by using the TV assistant, just press the assistant button on top of your fire tv remote and say the search for Disney plus and it will directly take you to the app then press the download button to get the app on your tv.
- After downloading the app sign in to the app by the above-mentioned method and enjoy your favorite shows.
Read Also: Disney Plus App for Pc
How to Sign Up for Disney Plus for Fire TV/ Firestick?
- You cannot Sign Up for Disney Plus directly on Fire TV or Firestick. You have to log in to your Disney plus on your mobile phone and signup. After signing up on your mobile device you can directly log in to your Disney plus on your fire stick by following the above steps.
What to Do if Disney Plus Is Not Working On Your Firestick?
If Disney plus not working on firestick, there may be multiple reasons for the issue try these methods to make Disney plus work on your firestick.
- Reset your firestick, please reset your firestick in order to sort the issue out. To reset your fire stick, hold on to your firestick remote and tap and hold both the play/pause button and the ok button simultaneously until your tv shows power off.
Forced restart, restart your firestick if Disney plus not working on firestick. To continue the firestick.
- Press the home button and then go to settings.
- Scroll down the settings menu and press my fire TV button.
- Then press restart and press ok.
Re-log into your Disney Plus Account, if you get any errors while opening the Disney plus app, try logging out and then logging back into your account. To log out, go to your profile, press the logout button, and sign in with the same process mentioned above.
Force Stop the Disney Plus App and Clear Cache, to force stop the Disney plus app go to settings and press the applications button, then go down to the bottom and press manage installed applications. Then select Disney plus and then press clear cache. If the problem is still not fixed try force stop.
Update the Firmware of your Firestick Device, firmware updates on your firestick device provides features update or security updates, it is recommended to keep your firestick device up-to-date. To update the firmware of your firestick device:
- Go to the settings page.
- Press my fire tv button.
- Press about.
- Press check for updates.
- If an update is found press install update.
This should fix your problem with Disney plus.
Reinstall Disney+ on your Firestick, if Disney plus not working on the firestick try reinstalling Disney plus on your firestick. To reinstall Disney plus on your fire tv uninstall the app and install it from the Appstore again.
Reset your Firestick to Factory Defaults, reset your firestick to factory defaults,
- Go to settings.
- Go to my fire tv.
- Press reset to factory defaults and press okay.
Watch Disney Plus in 4K on Fire TV, to watch Disney plus in 4k on fire tv
- Open Disney plus app on fire tv
- Play the desired video, then press the settings button.
- Press the video quality button and adjust your quality to 4k.
Read Also: Disney Plus on Apple TV
How Much Does Disney Plus Cost on Fire Stick?
In the US, a monthly subscription to sign up currently costs $7.99. However, an annual membership is more cost-effective. At $79.99 it’s almost 20% less than if you paid the monthly fee over the year.
There is an additional Disney plus bundle plan available which includes Disney plus, Hulu, and ESPN at 13.99$.
Watching Disney Plus on Fire TV or fire stick is fun as you can enjoy all the content of Disney, Pixar, National Geographic, etc. Make sure you are logged in and enjoy all the content. Open any browser on your mobile phone and search Disneyplus.com/begin and log in with your details and then enter the code displayed on the fire tv or firestick.
Disney Plus on Fire TV- FAQ’s
Can You Watch Disney Plus on a Firestick?
Yes, you can watch Disney plus on a Firestick or Fire tv by downloading the app and signing in with your email or phone number. Make sure you have a valid subscription plan and enjoy the content.
Why can’t I watch Disney Plus on my Firestick?
There may be a number of possible reasons why you cant watch Disney plus on your firestick
* Make sure you have a secured and working internet connection.
* Make sure that your subscription plan is active.
* Troubleshoot the app if necessary.
* Restart your firestick or fire tv.
* Restore to factory settings if none of the above steps work.
How Do I Add the Disney Plus App to My Fire Stick?
You can add the Disney plus app to your firestick by downloading it and entering into the apps section, then go to the Disney plus app and press the button that has 3 lines on your remote and press move the app and take the app to wherever you want from there.
How Much Is Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick?
Disney Plus is the same on any tv including the amazon fire stick. In the US, a monthly subscription to sign up currently costs $7.99. However, an annual membership is more cost-effective. At $79.99 it’s almost 20% less than if you paid the monthly fee over the year. There is an additional Disney plus bundle plan available which includes disney plus, Hulu, and ESPN at 13.99$.
How Do I Uninstall Disney Plus on Fire TV?
To uninstall Disney plus on fire tv, go to settings and then press
applications button and then select the Disney plus app click ok and hit the uninstall button
How Do I Turn off the Narrator on Disney Plus Amazon Fire Stick?
To turn off the subtitles or narrator on Disney plus amazon fire stick open the app and play the video you want to watch and then press the subtitles that appears on the bottom of the video streaming screen and turn off the subtitles.
Is Disney Plus 4K on Fire Stick?
Yes, Disney plus is available 4k on fire stick if you have purchased the corresponding 4k fire stick and make sure the tv supports 4k.