Disney Plus is available for Apple TVs too. You can stream disney plus with the support of the incredible features of AppleTV. You can activate Disney plus on Apple TV with ease. Follow the given steps to get started streaming on Apple TV. The disney plus is now on your Apple TV. Obey the next process for activation of disney plus on your Apple TV.
- Go to the app store from your Apple TV.
- Click on the search bar and search Disney plus.
- Click on the get button to start downloading.
- After the download process, launch the disney plus app on your Apple TV.
- You will see a TV activation code on the screen.
- Now go to your browser
- Search www.disney.plus.com on the browser.
- Enter the activation code
- Click on the continue button
The activation process is completed now you can start watching your favorite shows on the disney plus app with the premium experience of your Apple TV.
Read Also: Disney Plus on iPhone
More Streaming Services are Available on Apple TV
Apple TV supports most streaming platforms. You can stream content from almost all the OTT service providers. The following streaming services are compatible with Apple TV:
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
- Apple TV +
- Starz and many other services can be streamed on Apple TV.
Read also: Disneyplus.com/begin
What if You Have an Older Apple TV?
- You won’t be able to download and stream disney plus on old versions of Apple TV. Disney plus works only with 4th gen. or later versions of Apple TV. Old Apple TVs do not support disney plus.
- Because they do not have an app store. There is no such authorized way to stream disney plus on old Apple TVs. However, there is still a way you can stream disney plus on your old Apple TV.
Apple’s AirPlay does the magic, by connecting your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook to your old Apple TV:
- Download and open the disney plus app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your handset to your old Apple TV.
- Ensure that both of your Apple devices are connected over the same wifi network.
- Click on the AirPlay feature and connect with your Apple TV.
- After this whole process, you can watch your favorite shows even on an old version of Apple TV.
What Can I Watch on Disney Plus With Apple TV?
- Disney plus is one of the most subscribed and watched streaming services across the globe. The platform is flooded with exclusive movies, series, web shows, animation, and a lot more. Disney plus is the home platform for Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic.
- It currently provides access to more than 750 movies and 250 + TV Shows. You can also watch behind the scenes and making of your favorite programs. From sources across the web:
Exclusive TV Series and Movie Content on Disney+
- Black Widow
- Raya and the Last Dragon
- The Mandalorian
- The Book of Boba Fett
- Secrets of the whales
- Werewolf by night
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
- Light & Magic
- Of miracles and men
- West side story
- Queen of Katwe
Read Also: Disney Plus on Hisense TV
How to Watch Disney Plus on Apple TV App?
- Disney Plus has launched a new feature. You can watch shows available on Disney plus on the Apple TV app. It is not available as an app but it offers app integration. You can get integration with some channels on the Apple TV app, while others may redirect you to the disney plus app.
- You can watch the channel content without needing a separate app. Also, when you try to start the playback on TV you will be jumped out to the Disney plus app, making for a premium playback experience rather than a separate app service.
Other Disney Plus-Supported Devices With Apple TV
Disney plus supports most devices. You can stream the disney plus on a wide variety of devices including smart TVs, smartphones, gaming consoles, streaming players, PCs, and web browsers. Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon fire TV, Google Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Vizio, Mi smart TV, Oneplus TV, Panasonic I TVs, etc.
Read Also: How to Sign Up for Disney Plus
Why Can’t I Play Disney + on My Apple TV?
There can be multiple possible reasons if you are not able to play Disney + on your Apple TV. It can be due to internet breakdown, wifi issues, app crashes, server downtime, app maintenance, cache storage, not updating the app or Apple TV, etc. You can try restarting your Apple TV and re-login to your disney plus account to resolve the issue.
How do I activate my Apple TV app on my TV?
First, you need to download the Apple TV app on your TV, then sign in with your Apple ID if you don’t have an Apple ID make one. With your smartphone scan the QR code that is being displayed on your TV screen. Manually sign in using your remote on the TV and complete the setup. If still you are facing any difficulty, seek help from the Apple TV app user guide.
How to update the Disney + app on Apple TV?
Go to your Apple TV’s app store and search for the Disney plus app. Now locate it and click on the update button. After the downloading and installing of a new update is complete, refresh and re-access the app on your Apple TV.