Worrying about the Disney Plus Error Code 91 and how it is making you feel irritated every time you open the app. Well, this has become the most common issue while streaming Disney plus. And additionally it has become the reason for ditching the app by many users and searching for some other platform.
Disney plus is a streaming platform providing you various entertainment options to discover day to day. It has gained its popularity because of its convenience but looks like it is slowly losing its position because of the error.
But not to worry because you are in the right place, all your doubts and queries will be solved once you read this article. Scroll down to get the correct information.
Activate Disney Plus
To know about activating disney plus on other device, we have a complete step by step tutorials for all supported device. Click on the links below to select your device and see the complete activation instructions:
CAUSE OF THE ERROR CODE 91 ON DISNEY PLUS:
- There appears to be a number of reasons for the Disney Plus Error Code 91 to occur. The most common being the poor internet connection or some server issues.
- If you haven’t updated your app it can lead to some trouble.
- If your account is unable to connect to the Disney plus server, this condition can arise.
- Too much cache or unnecessary files in the system can also lead to the error.
Read Also: What is Disney Plus Error Code 1027?
SOME EASY WAYS TO FIX DISNEY PLUS ERROR CODE 91:
In this article you will come across some very simple and effective measures to fix this Disney Plus Error Code 91. You just need to be patient and clearly understand the required points:
CHECK THE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY:
Poor internet speed is one of the major causes for the Disney Plus Error Code 91. Most of the time without our knowledge and understanding we change certain settings which can be responsible for the poor connection. In case you are experiencing the error do follow these instructions:
- First of all, click on the wifi option in your system. Sometimes it gets disconnected due to some unknown reason.
- If the wifi is connected, restart your router and see if it’s working for all devices or not.
- Check if your phone is on low data mode and change the settings in case it is, to have proper connection.
- Change your wifi password and restart it.
Read Also: How to Login to Disney Plus on PS4?
GET RID OF THE CACHES AND UNNECESSARY FILES:
Sometimes due to the unecessary load of the caches the android does not work efficiently. Some apps may not open or even errors occur because of full storage. If you have already checked the internet connection and are sure about it, do follow these steps for streaming Disney Plus Error Code 91 free:
- If you are an android user, open settings> apps> disney plus> storage> click on both clear cache and clear data. But keep in mind that if you select clear data all your downloads, if any, will be deleted. So, choose the deleting option wisely.
- If you are using an iOS device, then you are required to install the app, this is the only method to clear cache from this device.
UPDATE DISNEY PLUS APP:
- When you start experiencing Disney Plus Error Code 91 in your apps, the outdated version of them may be one of the reasons.
- Always have updated apps for seamless streaming.
- Go to playstore> open disney plus app> select on the update option.
USE ANOTHER DEVICE OR BROWSER:
- Even after following all the above instructions, the error persists when I use another device or browser.
- Sometimes changing the browser can be helpful.
- Try logging in to your disney plus app on some other device. This works most of the time. You can try this if the error is still there.
DISABLE FIREWALL OR ANTIVIRUS:
Use of the disney plus app on pc can result in some problems related to windows firewall protection. In case your using the app on pc follow these steps to temporary disable the function:
- Open the Windows Defender Firewall in the start menu and jump onto the top option.
- Click on the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off option. Select the radio button for Turn off. Off it for both public and private network settings.
REINSTALL THE DISNEY PLUS APP:
- After performing all the above mentioned solutions, if the error is there, the next step would be reinstalling the app.
- Select the app and click on the uninstall option.
- Go to the play store and install the Disney plus app once again.
- Now log in with all the correct information.
- This was the last step to perform for Disney Plus Error Code 91.
After doing all the things mentioned above your app is sure to become error free. Now enjoy your un disturbing experience and make sure to follow the instructions to avoid any future trouble related to the app.