With Disney Plus Error Code 14, you may access the vast library of the media company’s content whenever you want, from any location. But by rushing the introduction of its eagerly awaited streaming service, Disney made it possible for specific bugs to get in. Disney plus Error Code 14 is the first. Fortunately, this issue has a fairly straightforward solution.
Restart the device and router
- With Disney Plus, you may access the vast library of the media company’s content whenever you want, from any location.
- But by rushing the introduction of its eagerly awaited streaming service, Disney made it possible for specific bugs to get in.
- Fortunately, the solution to this problem is simple.
What is Error Code 14?
- Invalid password Please try again after entering your password again.
- If the issue continues, attempt to reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password?” (Error Code 14).
What to do when you get error code 14?
- You begin to see issues like Disney Plus Error Code 14 when these become corrupt or out of date.
- Find corrupted drivers and update them to fix the issue.
- Both manually and automatically are options. We’ll go over both options.
- Navigate to the start menu, control panel, and then Device Manager to manually update drivers.
How to fix it?
- If you are unable to remember the new password, you should reset your password to fix this problem (and any associated errors).
- Remember that The Walt Disney Company will update your account sign-in information for all of its experiences and products.
- See Login difficulties with Disney plus Error Code 14 for additional troubleshooting steps.
Update your web browser
- For the greatest streaming performance, Disney Plus advises using the most recent version of your browser.
- If Disney Plus isn’t functioning on your laptop—a Windows PC, Mac, or Chromebook—update your browser.
Remove the graphics card driver to resolve problem code 14
- Select the Device Uninstall button.
- After selecting the option to remove the device’s driver software, click Uninstall.
- When prompted to restart your computer right away, select Yes to proceed.
- Verify that the issue has been fixed.
Changing the password
- Any of your devices should have the Disney Plus app open.
- Go to the “Change password” option on the login screen.
- Enter your Disney Plus password first.
- Now input your new password by adhering to the preceding instructions.
- Choosing the “Save” button
Contact Customer Support
- If none of these solutions help, you could try getting in touch with Disney Plus Error Code 14 Customer Support and outlining your issue.
- No matter where you live, they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will help you as soon as they can.