Disney Plus’s app’s cache could be corrupt, which would cause it to malfunction and Disney Plus Error Code 1026. Additionally, the problem could be brought on by incorrect router configuration, ISP limitations, or Disney servers blacklisting the device’s IP address.
When a user opens the Disney Plus app, they get the following notification,.which is problematic.
Like: We are having a problem. Please exit the app and try again.
Disney Plus Error Code 1026 Auth_Service_INIT_Failure error code.
Try the remedies listed below to resolve Disney Plus problem number 1026, but first, confirm that the Disney Plus servers are operational. Additionally, ensure that your device’s firmware is updated to the most recent version (e.g., check if the firmware of the Samsung Smart TV is updated).
Restart Your Device and Networking Hardware
- Turn off your device (Samsung smart TV), router, etc.
- Reconnect the devices to the power source and turn them back on once 5 minutes have passed.
- Wait a minute after the devices are correctly turned on before launching the Disney Plus app to see if the issue code 1026 has been fixed.
Check the Status of Your Disney Plus Account
- If there is a problem with the TV app, use the Disney Plus mobile app or open a web browser and go to the Disney Plus website.
- Now sign in with your login information and select the user icon in the top right.
- Following that, a notification stating that verification is required will appear.
- Afterward, tap that message and enter the OTP code if that is the case (sent via an email message to your registered email address).
- Launch the Disney Plus app after the account has been confirmed to see if the error code 1026 has been fixed.
Log out of the Disney Plus App on all devices
- Make sure you’re signed in to Disney Plus.
- Then, click on “Profile” in the top right corner (lower right on mobile devices).
- Select “Log out of all devices” from the “Account Details” section.
- Log out by using your current password.
- Once the Disney app has been launched on the afflicted device, see if the Disney Plus error code 1026 problem has been fixed.
The Clear Cache and Data of the Disney Plus App
- From the home screen, go to Settings.
- Select “Disney+” > “Storage” under Apps.
- Select Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now sign in with your Disney+ login information and see if the Disney Plus Error Code 1026 has been fixed.
Reinstall the Disney Plus App.
- Open the Android device’s settings and choose Applications, Apps, or Application Manager.
- Select Disney+ After that, touch Force Stop.
- Then click Uninstall when you force-stop the app.
- Uninstall the Disney+ app.
- After you have confirmed uninstalling the Disney+ app, restart your device.
- Reinstall the Disney+ app after a restart to see if the Disney Plus Error Code 1026 has been fixed.
Reset Samsung Smart TV Hub to factory settings
- Select Support in the Samsung TV’s settings by opening them.
- Select Self Diagnostics after that, then launch Reset Smart Hub.
- The Samsung Smart Hub will then be rebooted, and the Disney Plus software will be reinstalled (if required).
- Launch the Disney Plus app now and sign in to see if the error code 1026 has been fixed.
Try another network and edit the router settings
- To begin with, unplug your device (such as a Samsung Smart TV) from the current network and then plug it into a different network (e.g., the hotspot of your mobile phone).
- Now open the Disney+ app to make sure everything is functioning properly.
Contact Customer Support
- If none of these solutions help, you could try getting in touch with Disney+ Customer Support and outlining your issue.
- No matter where you live, they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will help you.