We have created this blog to help you Delete Disney Plus Account. Disney+ allows its customers to create up to 10 different profiles for the convenient use of their family and friends. Its ease of use and need can be explained as each member of the family is allowed to create his personalized playlist, have personal watch history, and get separate watch recommendations from the app. So, if you want to Delete a Disney Plus account you should start by deleting all the profiles.
How To Delete Profiles on Disney Plus?
- Launch the disney plus on your device.
- From the first page select your own profile given in the top right corner.
- Now select the ‘Edit Profiles’ option from a menu that will open.
- Then click on the profile you want to delete.
- Next, scroll down and confirm your decision by clicking on the blue colored ‘Delete Profile button.
- Now, about deleting your Disney plus account- it would be best to do it with a browser.
Read Also: Disneyplus.com login/begin ps4
How To Delete a Disney Plus Account With Browser?
- Launch your Disney Plus app.
- Now click on your profile option placed in the top right corner.
- Then select accounts as the drop-down menu opens.
- Next, tap on ‘Disney+ (Monthly)’.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’ after that on the next page.
- On the next page please provide a reason for unsubscribing and deleting your account.
- Finally select the ‘No Thanks, Cancel Disney+’ button and this will delete your Disney Plus account.
Read Also: How to use Disney Plus Airplay on your TV?
Delete Disney Plus Account: FAQ’s
Can You Remove Accounts From Disney Plus?
Yes, you can remove or delete a disney plus account. The process is very simple, quick and easy. You can delete your account via Disney’s official website. The first login in, then select your profile option, then accounts, then delete your account and confirm it.
Is Disney+ Easy to Cancel?
Yes, you can delete your Disney plus account at any time you want. But the thing is that you will not be able to get your account back. No refund for the cancellation will be allowed and as soon as your current recharged time period ends you will lose access.