Many YouTube TV subscribers decided to cancel their subscriptions due to the hike in prices. If you’ve also decided to Cancel Youtube TV Subscription, you can do so in a few easy steps. In this article, we’ll explain how to cancel YouTube TV on desktop, Android, and iOS devices.
Cancel Youtube TV Subscription on Desktop
To cancel YouTube TV on your desktop, follow these steps:
- Go to tv.youtube.com on your web browser and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Membership” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You will have two options i.e to pause or cancel your subscription. Select the option as per preference and proceed.
- Select the reason why you are canceling your subscription.
- Confirm your cancellation by selecting “yes, cancels“.
- That’s it, the cancellation is done.
Read Also: Youtube.com Activate
Cancel Youtube TV Subscription on Android
To cancel YouTube TV on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on ‘Membership’ and then select “manage” to make the changes.
- Select the ‘pause‘ or ‘cancel‘ option.
- Select your reason for canceling the subscription.
- YouTube TV will offer you another Subscription plan as per the cancellation reason. It is up to you whether you want to select the alternative plan or continue to cancel the subscription.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on ‘yes, cancel’ to confirm your action.
Read Also:- Tube Not Working
Cancelling YouTube TV on iOS:
To cancel YouTube TV on an iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner.
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Membership’.
- Select the “pause” or “cancel” option.
- Then tap on the cancel membership.
- A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm your cancellation. Click on yes, and cancel.
What To Expect:
When you cancel your YouTube TV subscription, you will lose access to the service at the end of your billing cycle. You will not receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription. And also within 21 days, all the recorded programs in your library will be removed. You will not be offered the special rates which you were get earlier after cancellation.
Cancel Youtube TV Subscription is a simple process that can be completed on any device. Just follow the steps outlined above for your device and you will be able to cancel your subscription in no time.