Cancel Your Netflix Subscription: Subscribing to streaming apps is much easier than unsubscribing to these apps. Many of the streaming apps at times make it difficult to unsubscribe to their services. But this is not the same with Netflix. It does not trouble users while they are unsubscribing to the app.
It takes only a few minutes to cancel your Netflix subscription. The only thing to recount is the way using which you have signed up for Netflix initially.
If you too want to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription, then the article will explain to you the step-by-step process to unsubscribe depending on the way you have subscribed to. But if do not remember which way you have opted for, then try each of these methods one-by-one.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription if you have signed up directly?
If you have signed up from the website or from the smart TV, then follow the steps below:
- Open the Netflix official website from the internet browser.
- Now login to your account with your username and password.
- Then click the arrow pointing downwards at the top right corner of the screen, then go to account.
- On the top of the page, under the Membership and Billing section, then click the membership button.
- After this, click the confirm button to cancel your membership.
- If you are still having a DVD plan, then click on cancel your DVD plan, then confirm to cancel it.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on an iPhone or iPad?
Follow the steps below to cancel your Netflix subscription on an iPhone or iPad.
- Open setting on your iPhone/iPad] and tap your name displaying on the top 0f your page.
- Now in the Apple ID menu, click the subscriptions option.
- Then select Netflix and then click the cancel subscription option, then confirm to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription on an Android device?
If you have subscribed to the Netflix from an Android device, then there are chances that it is linked to your Google account. This means that you will have to unsubscribe to Netflix from the Android Play store. To cancel your subscription, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open the play store on your android device, tap on your profile icon fom the top right corner.
- In the menu, then tap Payments and subscription option, then click on subscriptions.
- Now select Netflix, then click the Cancel subscription option. Now click confirm to continue.
These steps may Cancel Your Netflix Subscription.
How to Cancel your Netflix Subscription- FAQs
Is it easy to cancel you Netflix?
Yes, it is easy to cancel Netflix subscription. However, the method to cancel your subscription depends on the way you took the subscription.
Will I be charged after cancelling Netflix?
You won’t be charged until you restart your account.
How do I stop Netflix from charging my card?
To cancel, follow the steps below.
Go to netflix.com/cancelplan.
Select finish cancellation.
After this your account will be closed at the time of your billing date.