To use Apple Music , you need to create an account and subscribe to one of the available plans. The individual plan costs $9.99 per month, the family plan costs $14.99 per month, and the student plan costs $4.99 per month. There is also a free trial available, so you can try the service before you commit to a subscription.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a subscription-based music streaming service offered by Apple Inc. It allows you to listen to a vast library of songs, albums, and playlists from various artists and genres. Think of it as a massive digital music store that you can access anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
How Does It Work?
- Sign Up: To use Apple Music, you’ll need an Apple ID. If you already have an iPhone or iPad, you likely have one. If not, you can easily create one for free.
- Choose a Plan: Apple Music offers different subscription plans, including individual and family plans. Pick the one that suits your needs and budget.
- Explore the Library: Once you’re subscribed, you can start exploring Apple Music’s extensive music library. You can search for your favorite songs, artists, or albums using the search bar.
- Create Playlists: Apple Music allows you to create custom playlists with your favorite songs. You can also discover pre-made playlists curated by Apple’s music experts.
- Offline Listening: You can download songs and playlists for offline listening. This is handy when you don’t have an internet connection, such as during a flight or road trip.
- Personalized Recommendations: Apple Music uses algorithms to learn your musical tastes and suggests new songs and artists you might like.
- Radio Stations: You can listen to Apple Music’s radio stations, including Beats 1, which features live DJ-hosted shows and interviews.