However, there is a fee to be charged for every service Amazon provides, it doesn’t come with Amazon Prime Free Trial. Amazon Prime Subscription is attractive if you’re a shopping freak, an entertainment lover, and a loyal Amazon customer. To avail of the benefits of Amazon Prime you must get a paid subscription plan. But there is a way to use it for free for just a few days. Yes, you can avail of Amazon Prime benefits at no cost with a free trial.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a premium membership plan offered by Amazon Inc. for customers who are willing to pay a minimal monthly or annual fee. In return, they get unlimited access to premium services including Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music, Storage for Photos, and access to audiobooks and podcasts.
Read Also: Amazon Prime Video Subscription
How to Get an Amazon Prime Free Trial for 30 Days?
If you are a new user, meaning never having registered yourself for prime membership, then you can get an Amazon Prime free trial by just registering yourself for the very first time to service benefits. However, if you have already enjoyed a free membership then you will have to wait for another 12 months to avail free trial period again.
Tricks to Get Amazon Prime Free Again:
- Wait for 12 months so that you are eligible again to enjoy a free 30 days trial period.
- Get a customized phone data plan that comes with Amazon Prime Membership for free, as a complimentary service.
- Get yourself an Amazon Prime Student Membership to become eligible.
- Register for a new Amazon Prime account to activate the trial period again.
Read Also: Amazon.com/code
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial?
If you are not satisfied with the services then you can cancel your Amazon Prime free trial before 30 days with the below steps:
- First, open the Amazon app.
- Go to settings then enter the Accounts section.
- Tap on the ‘Your Prime Membership’ option.
- Under the option ‘Manage Membership’ just click Update, Cancel, or More.
- Now tap on the ‘End Membership’ option.
- Then confirm the cancellation and click ‘End Membership’.
Read Also: How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription